Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ah, That Global Warming 
    It's March 25th, 5 days into spring, and I wake up to snow on the ground. A few inches is expected so it's no blizzard but this is the most snow we've gotten in 2 years.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    It's March 25th, 5 days into spring, and I wake up to snow on the ground. A few inches is expected so it's no blizzard but this is the most snow we've gotten in 2 years.
    There are a few flakes of global warming floating around here today. We haven't had any actual global warming accumulation here in Nashville this year, which is a little unusual, but just east of here, from the Cumberland Plateau all the way through the Smokies, they have gotten a boatload of global warming falling on the ground. I think I heard on local news that Cookeville had a combined 36" of global warming accumulation this year.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

We woke up to global warming here this morning. Enough to make life interesting...

Actually a friend of mine said "they blew up Spring and now the ashes are falling from the sky".
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    —Benjamin Franklin
    Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

We got 3 inches of Global Warming last night, and are getting another 3 to 4 inches of it tonight. Schools are cancelled, roads are closed, and people are livid at Phil for how he lied!

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

You people have it all wrong, it glow-bull warming when its hot or "climate change" when its too cold.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    We got about a half inch of rain yesterday via some mild T-Storms.
    May the FORCE be with you!

We received 8 inches of global warming here over the weekend, the heavy, wet stuff, then overnight last night it snapped cold, down to 24, so it all turned immediately to ice. It's nearly the first of April, and we're still shoveling, chipping, and spreading salt.

doc

We received several inches of global warming in Northern Virginia. Not exactly the northeast, so it's not like it was expected.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    We received several inches of global warming in Northern Virginia. Not exactly the northeast, so it's not like it was expected.
    I love the smell of de-icer in the morning.

We could power a small city on what Washingtonians burn in gasoline allowing their cars to "warm up" for a half hour to an hour while they finish dressing. I always thought it was hysterical that my neighbors in Springfield would go outside in their pajamas in the freezing cold to start their cars so that it would be warm when they walked out dressed for the climate and work. Of course, I was one of those people who started his car and let the defroster burn the snow/ice off.

I remember my time in Germany when a law was passed that prohibited people from warming up their car. The law expected people to turn the key, put the car in gear, and drive off (scraping done beforehand, of course).

None of the idling around stuff! And yes, the Polizei were known to stop and "remind" folks of that statute.

Of course, this is the same country that didn't go to unleaded gasoline till the mid-eighties.
    U.S. Army, Retired