1. #1 "90% of the guns in America are owned by White people in the suburbs." 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    MM makes an ass of himself, again.

Even the DUmmies know it...

Mon Mar 25, 2013, 10:08 AM
    baldguy

"90% of the guns in America are owned by White people in the suburbs."

Last edited Mon Mar 25, 2013, 10:11 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

"What are these White people so afraid of in the suburbs? Do they think little red-headed, freckle-faced Jimmy down the street is going to kill them? Mug them? I don't think so. Are they afraid that the guy next door is going to break in and steal their TV? No, because they know the guy next door makes $50-60 thousand a year.

"Poverty & Racism. Most of our shootings are essentially coming from two groups: The poor, the group of poor people which we will not ever change, it seems and who find so much violence in their neighborhood. And then people who are just insane. In history we have always had insane people, as you just said. For the insane people we want to make it as hard as possible for them to get their hands on a gun, and if they get a gun, to fire as few bullets as possible

"For the group we never talk about, when we have these big shows after the school shootings. Most of the violence, where the people are dying are African-Americans, Hispanics and poor people. If we ever addressed that problem, if we ever made it so Chicago, East L.A., or Detroit were places that were thriving and where we had jobs, and people were paid a middle-class wage. What's the chance that you, walking home tonight in your middle-class neighborhood and being shot by somebody with a handgun? Very, very small."

----------------------------------

The very laws which allow 90% of the guns to be in the hands of middle-class, suburban White people allows the atrocities of urban violence to occur.

And to those suburban White gun owners whose lives are never threatened, but live in deathly fear anyway? The endless deaths of young Black & Hispanic children is a price they're willing to pay for their "freedom".

Sorry Moore, even the DUmmies are turning on ya...
    May the FORCE be with you!

If 90% of people are white would that not make sense? We are told now that Hispanics are white too.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If 90% of people are white would that not make sense? We are told now that Hispanics are white too.
    I wonder what percentage of Korean American households own guns.

BS. I live on a farm and own 2% of the guns. That would only leave 8% for all the urban gangstas.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I wonder what percentage of Korean American households own guns.
    They would call them white too, maybe even whiter.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Maybe he means 90% of the legal guns.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

baldguy (29,568 posts)

72. Illegal gun owners get their guns from legal gun owners. Every time.
    This is where the next argument is going to come from, you watch. Legal owners are buying firearms to supply inner-city gangs...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Maybe he means 90% of the legal guns.
    BINGO!

It's just amazing sometimes how far the Dummies and Libtards will stretch and invent new ways to call people racist.

It's seriously lost it's sting. Libtard calls me racist these days it's a badge of honor because you KNOW they can't argue or debate factually and have to resort to that.

It's like a sub section of Godwin's Law.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

The way we count statistics in state government, hispanics were always considered white or caucasian in the past. Now, with the computer programs, after selecting white or black, there is an automatic next question regarding hispanic or latino heritage.

I think the computer program was designed to be able to record multiple racial backrounds. People of mixed black and hispanic heritage were not being recorded as that combination-it really shouldn't matter in the long run (we all bleed red), but it does sometimes matter when a kid is applying for college scholarships.

MM is just re-hashing the same tired old bullshit he did in BOWLING.

Guns are bad, White people are bad, lying is good, and the terrorists don't exist.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.