Hybrid View

1. #1 Blinded By Arrogance and Tea, Ted Cruz Is The New Sarah Palin 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/101658985

Mon Mar 25, 2013, 07:28 PM

Tx4obama (27,134 posts)

Blinded By Arrogance and Tea, Ted Cruz Is The New Sarah Palin

Blinded By Arrogance and Tea, Ted Cruz Is The New Sarah Palin

Wow. In an interview with the Dallas News, Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) was asked repeatedly what he’s learned. He danced around the question like his feet were on fire, but reporter Todd J. Gillman stuck to it. Finally, Cruz admitted that he was teaching those veteran Republicans a thing or two.

Sure, he’s only been there for ten weeks, and while he may have picked the wrong battles and there may be very few left who will support legislation he wants to advance (should he ever actually do what he’s actually being paid to do, that is), chances are slim that he’ll get the backers. He’s already left scorched earth behind him and based on this interview, he hasn’t learned a thing yet.

After Cruz repeatedly ignored the reporter’s question about how he was going to get anything done after burning so many bridges, the Dallas News reporter asked him if he’d learned anything yet, to which Cruz responded that he has learned how defeatist Republicans are (handy that he has learned nothing about his own behavior, but plenty about others): ...

-snip-

Full article here: http://www.politicususa.com/freshman...publicans.html

The DUmmies have a new villain/whipping boy. It won't last, though. Sarah Palin will give another speech or tweet something that enrages the hive and shoot back up to the top of the "Enemies Of The People" list. The DUmmy link takes you to a severely biased hit piece. Same as it ever was!
    Last edited by Jim54; 03-26-2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Spelling-Doh!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Tx4obama = racist
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

This poor man is going to be roasted by the MSM, I hope for his sake he is always on the ball. Any slip up will be BLASTED from coast to coast, while the magic negro can allow 4 Americans to die In Libya with nary a negative comment from most of the press.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Did anyone tell the Moonbats that a Republican, Libertarian, Green, or Indepedent DIDN'T win the WH?

And they are the ones in charge and they accountable for what happens on their watch; not everyone else.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.