Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Primary Lindsey Graham 
    My new favorite facebook page. Dedicated to removing the worst Republican Senator in my lifetime. Twinkle toes Graham.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I heard one of his committee speeches a couple weeks ago in which he was challenging a county sheriff from someplace.

The caption said that the Graham pretty much had his ass handed to him, but I dunno. I'm not sure I ever saw a more unflappable, babbling nutcase.

Which is tantamount to saying that Lindsey is a world class BS artist.

But then again, aren't most senators? Isn't he in the right spot? [/sarc]
    Last edited by Eupher; 03-26-2013 at 08:09 PM.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    I heard one of his committee speeches a couple weeks ago in which he was challenging a county sheriff from someplace.

The caption said that the Graham pretty much had his ass handed to him, but I dunno. I'm not sure I ever saw a more unflappable, babbling nutcase.

Which is tantamount to saying that Lindsey is a world class BS artist.

But then again, aren't most senators. Isn't he in the right spot? [/sarc]
    I would argue that he's in the wrong spot, as are most, if not all, senators.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I always thought he needed lipstick.

There are actually several that are even worse, like McCain who seems intent of acting as much like a Democrat as possible while doing everything he can to fight for police-state government at the expense of individual liberties and privacy. Once in a while Graham actually is on the right side of things, but I have to say, he does set off my gaydar.

I remember in 2008 or so, when he was up for reelection, the Democrat was running on the conservative platform. Some even called him too conservative for a Democrat. Libtards voted for him in droves, but Conservatives also put their heads in the sand and voted for Graham. Besides being tough on the GWOT, I don't really see much to like.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I always thought he needed lipstick.
    Actually he needs to be tarred and feathered on the Mall in DC and then slapped in stocks so Americans can throw rotten fruit and vegies at him.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Actually he needs to be tarred and feathered on the Mall in DC and then slapped in stocks so Americans can throw rotten fruit and vegies at him.
    Yes, but make sure he's wearing lipstick at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    ^This.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    My new favorite facebook page. Dedicated to removing the worst Republican Senator in my lifetime. Twinkle toes Graham.

You think he's worse than Specter?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.