Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    My new favorite facebook page. Dedicated to removing the worst Republican Senator in my lifetime. Twinkle toes Graham.

You think he's worse than Specter?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Nancy Mace is a wife, mother and small business owner. She is also the first woman to graduate from The Citadel, the military college of South Carolina and the daughter of retired Army Brigadier General, Emory Mace.
    https://www.facebook.com/nancymace.org

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You think he's worse than Specter?
    Yep.

Both Graham and McCain are two stains on conservatism. I've never witnessed two politicians work completely against limited government in my lifetime as hard as they have
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Crowd Erupts In Thunderous Applause When Presented with Resolution to Replace Lindsey Graham

On Aug. 5, 2013, in Greenville, S.C. a resolution supporting the replacement of Senator Lindsey Graham was presented at the county GOP executive committee meeting which resulted in spontaneous applause. More than 200 republican leaders attended.
    Last Sunday, Graham said on CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley, “I am going to keep being a social and fiscal conservative that focuses on our national security, takes care of our interests at home, like the Port of Charleston, working with my state officials, and be a conservative like Ronald Reagan who will sit down with a Tip O’Neill to solve America’s problems … I will continue to be Lindsey Graham a solid fiscal and social conservative who wants to solve problems I think that’s the future of the Republican Party.”
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

No way is anyone going to unseat this guy, he is to entrenched, I'd like to see him replaced though.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    No way is anyone going to unseat this guy, he is to entrenched, I'd like to see him replaced though.
    A primary on a sitting candidate is a good indicator of "ripeness" to be picked off. S.C GOP did this in the largest county. He can be unseated.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    A primary on a sitting candidate is a good indicator of "ripeness" to be picked off. S.C GOP did this in the largest county. He can be unseated.
    If you pick him off is this candidate going to be able to beat the Dem thats going to run?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I too doubt it. The spineless establishment GOP will spend big bucks to help this statist keep his seat. Even the Dems may help him too (against other repubs). But you, me and a few million others across the nation would love to see this guy tossed.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

If you pick him off is this candidate going to be able to beat the Dem thats going to run?
    Yes. SC is a solid red state and a Republican will more than likely win the senate seat.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Its unfortunately possible that with three challengers already in the field, the vote splitting could allow Miss Grahamnasty to survive to inflict even more damage on the state and on the country.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.