1. #1 Obama "Remember everything is about me" 
    As we prepare for our fifth Seder in the White House, Michelle and I send our warmest wishes to all those celebrating Passover here in America, in the State of Israel, and around the world.

Tonight, Jewish families will gather with family and friends to celebrate with songs, wine, and food. They will read from the Haggadah, and retell the story that makes this holiday so powerful.

http://weaselzippers.us/

The Narcissistic president once again makes it all about him rather than Jewish tradition.

OK, I'm no Obama fan but what's wrong with him wishing a Happy Passover(not that passover was a particularly happy event if you know the history)? Bitching about something like this is petty.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    OK, I'm no Obama fan but what's wrong with him wishing a Happy Passover(not that passover was a particularly happy event if you know the history)? Bitching about something like this is petty.
    Had that been the intent of the OP you would be correct, however his point was that throughout the supposed well wishing Obama injected himself constantly and made the whole greeting about himself and his accomplishments rather than the Jewish holy day.
    ast week, I visited the state of Israel for the third time, my first as President. I reaffirmed our countries’ unbreakable bonds with Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Peres. I had the chance to speak directly with young Israelis about the future they wanted for their country, their region, and the world. And I saw once again how the dream of true freedom found its full expression in those words of hope from Hatikvah, lihyot ‘am chofshi be’artzeinu, “To be a free people in our land.”
    just an excerpt
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 03-27-2013 at 12:18 AM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Now that I agree with. Sort of like when he interjected himself in the history of all the presidents. However, it's beating a dead horse. Instead of nitpicking stuff like this, how about we keep on point that this man is trying to destroy this country.

As someone who married into a wonderful Jewish family, I totally agree with you, NJ.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Now that I agree with. Sort of like when he interjected himself in the history of all the presidents. However, it's beating a dead horse. Instead of nitpicking stuff like this, how about we keep on point that this man is trying to destroy this country.
    Indeed.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Last week, I visited the state of Israel for the third time, my first as President. I reaffirmed our countries’ unbreakable bonds with Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Peres. I had the chance to speak directly with young Israelis about the future they wanted for their country, their region, and the world. And I saw once again how the dream of true freedom found its full expression in those words of hope from Hatikvah, lihyot ‘am chofshi be’artzeinu, “To be a free people in our land.”
    I wonder how many keyboards a month the speech writers go through because the "I" key quits working?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I,me,mine I,me,mine!!!! I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine
    I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine I,me,mine!!!

May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I wonder how many keyboards a month the speech writers go through because the "I" key quits working?
    Good one!

Perhaps before he leaves in 2016 ... all the "I" keys in the WH could be temporarily REMOVED altogether.

That would go a long way toward cutting down on the length of his waste of time, lying speeches.

Better yet, combine that with getting rid of all the teleprompters ... and the fool man would be left with nothing to say but complete gibberish!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I suspect the "M" and "E" keys take a beating as well.