Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Dr. Ben Carson Being Attacked By The Left 
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannit...-targeted-left

As I'm sure you've all heard, Dr. Ben Carson, the person who had the audacity to tell Obama exactly how things really are, is now a target for the left. He's been called an Uncle Tom and as for an idiot on BSNBC, Dr. Carson is the right's "new black friend". These people just can't stand the fact that there are black conservatives out there and ignore the fact that there are many, many more out there then they care to admit. Dr. Carson, Michael Meyers, Deneen Borelli, Herman Cain, Mia Love, etc. have been vilified by the left being called everything from a house negro(sometimes worse) to a token black. These people are unbelievable and they have the nerve to call conservatives racist.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

It is just the liberals being racist again. Nothing more to know. Everyone knows that they are the racist party. So it is nothing new.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    It is just the liberals being racist again. Nothing more to know. Everyone knows that they are the racist party. So it is nothing new.
    Tell that to blacks who blindly follow them.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Tell that to blacks who blindly follow them.
    They have a too severe case of Stockholm syndrome to realize it.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

NJ you are mistaken in calling the Dr. a Conservative.... He has not identified to any side. He's using whatever platform will give voice to commonsense. Don't jump the gun here, remember Zero wasn't black enough for the fight... until later. Let's see what happens here
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I'm glad to see more blacks joining the right. Makes things more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I'm glad to see more blacks joining the right. Makes things more interesting.
    He didn't join anything, he has always been on the side of good opposed to evil.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    The reason they are really opposed is that Carson speaks the truth about Obamacare. The fact that the left is picking on his race just shows their true feelings. They also can't afford to attack him on content because they would lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    NJ you are mistaken in calling the Dr. a Conservative.... He has not identified to any side. He's using whatever platform will give voice to commonsense. Don't jump the gun here, remember Zero wasn't black enough for the fight... until later. Let's see what happens here
    Have you been hanging out with WeeWee smoking weed? Sure he hasn't identified himself on any side but what comes out of his mouth is certainly enough to piss off the left into calling him the right's "new black friend". And the hypocrisy is astounding here and I find it funny that people like Bridget up there can't see it so I'll spell it out:

The left like to accuse conservatives of picking on Obama because he's black and not based on his ideology. However, they're clearly ripping on Carson because he's black. How do I know? They said as much.

I'd still love a Cain/Williams ticket, just because the two of them would keep me in stitches the whole time.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.