Thread: I guess we are truly a divided America

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11  
    Senior Member TVDOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That angst you feel is guilt. I don't have that angst.
    Don't put words in my mouth.....I never expressed any angst OR guilt...........only pride

    doc
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    The saddest thing is most young people today are liberals and seem to lean left on most issues. I don't know if it is because they are uneducated, they listen to the media, or if they are truly liberal to the core (I can't see how any middle class person could be). The real question is will they change their views in the future. If not, then the country as we know it will be vastly different in the future. Only time will tell.
    "Borders, Language, Culture" - Michael Savage
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,080
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboat1010 View Post
    The saddest thing is most young people today are liberals and seem to lean left on most issues. I don't know if it is because they are uneducated, they listen to the media, or if they are truly liberal to the core (I can't see how any middle class person could be). The real question is will they change their views in the future. If not, then the country as we know it will be vastly different in the future. Only time will tell.
    They will become slaves to the government, what was once the party of slave owners and then the KKK will soon enslave everyone.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    .....what was once the party of slave owners and then the KKK will soon enslave everyone.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    41,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

    Hey, that's my line.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That angst you feel is guilt. I don't have that angst.
    And why should TVDoc feel guilt or angst, Nova? He has no reason to do so, and I doubt very much that he does.

    He has lived his life the way he wanted to, using his own initiative, and passed his thinking and experience onto his children, as many successful people do.

    When you make it up the ladder of success on your own without help from the government, you have every right to enjoy the results of your labors without guilt.

    Obama could not have been more wrong nor intentionally deceitful when he stated "You didn't build that ... etc."

    He wants people to believe that they can not make it on their own, thus keeping them "on the plantation" and always grateful to their "masters" ... be they black, white, or in between.

    As for those on the left who mightily disagree with that and believe in their unfortunate so-called "victimhood" of circumstances ...

    “People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.”
    ~ Norman Vincent Peale

    “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
    ~ William Jennings Bryan
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 03-30-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member TVDOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    And why should TVDoc feel guilt or angst, Nova? He has no reason to do so, and I doubt very much that he does.

    He has lived his life the way he wanted to, using his own initiative, and passed his thinking and experience onto his children, as many successful people do.

    When you make it up the ladder of success on your own without help from the government, you have every right to enjoy the results of your labors without guilt.

    Obama could not have been more wrong nor intentionally deceitful when he stated "You didn't build that ... etc."

    He wants people to believe that they can not make it on their own, thus keeping them "on the plantation" and always grateful to their "masters" ... be they black, white, or in between.

    As for those on the left who mightily disagree with that and believe in their unfortunate so-called "victimhood" of circumstances ...
    ABC, the only reason for the "guilt and angst" comment is........projection.............I certainly don't have any......

    As an (apparent) homosexual, he/she is the one that is filled with guilt and angst........why do you think that they always portray themselves as "victims", always oppressed, and discriminated against because of their particular perversion. Their quest to be recognized as "normal" is a manifestation of all this internal "guilt and angst".........I've never met a homosexual that didn't demonstrate at least some of this behavior. Reading Nova's posts reveals the same syndrome.

    The solution to their perceived issues is very simple, and has been time-tested down through the years......."keep your mouth shut about your sexual orientation".........assuming that happens, nobody will give a damn.........

    doc
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,430
    Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    ABC, the only reason for the "guilt and angst" comment is........projection.............I certainly don't have any......
    You are correct, TVDOC ... "projection" is precisely what it is.

    I should have put that in my own post, but didn't, darn it!

    Then again, libs would never for one minute believe that THEY are the ones guilty of doing such a thing. In their world only conservatives suffer from "cranial-rectal inversion!"

    (Oh Mercy! Yes, I recently picked up that expression. It is not only polite, clinically correct in wording ... but also a joy to use!) ...
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •