Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion 
    Power CUer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qEv1afKaLhA

Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion

Florida legislators considering a bill to require abortionists to provide medical care to an infant who survives an abortion were shocked during a committee hearing this week when a Planned Parenthood official endorsed a right to post-birth abortion.

Alisa LaPolt Snow, the lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, testified that her organization believes the decision to kill an infant who survives a failed abortion should be left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor.

"So, um, it is just really hard for me to even ask you this question because I’m almost in disbelief," said Rep. Jim Boyd. "If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?”

"We believe that any decision that's made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician," said Planned Parenthood lobbyist Snow.

Rep. Daniel Davis then asked Snow, "What happens in a situation where a baby is alive, breathing on a table, moving. What do your physicians do at that point?”

"I do not have that information," Snow replied. "I am not a physician, I am not an abortion provider. So I do not have that information.”

Rep. Jose Oliva followed up, asking the Planned Parenthood official, "You stated that a baby born alive on a table as a result of a botched abortion that that decision should be left to the doctor and the family. Is that what you’re saying?”

Again, Snow replied, “That decision should be between the patient and the health care provider.”

I call it murder.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I call it murder.
    Most sane people would.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Great question from the vid: "Wouldn't the baby, now struggling for life on the table, be considered the patient?"

The monster (Snow) didn't acknowledge.
    Be Not Afraid.

Just need to get out of the way and let the soulless infant exterminators speak their thoughts.

There is no better advocate for our view of abortion than 'people' like Snow...
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Funny how these people have no regard to human life unless it's the life of a convicted murderer heading for execution.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with planning parenthood. It's searching for a Sodom and Gomorrah and a licentious Rome in decay. It's the "I can do anything I want to do as long as I don't hurt anyone else" philosophy absent any moral standard to determine just what "hurting anyone else" is.

For example:
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppc...otos-10241.htm

Some girls look underage. It also looks like a "meet and greet" for gays and lesbians.

Would that these people would turn to pillars of salt.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with planning parenthood. It's searching for a Sodom and Gomorrah and a licentious Rome in decay. It's the "I can do anything I want to do as long as I don't hurt anyone else" philosophy absent any moral standard to determine just what "hurting anyone else" is.

For example:
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppc...otos-10241.htm

Some girls look underage. It also looks like a "meet and greet" for gays and lesbians.

Would that these people would turn to pillars of salt.
    Planned Parenthood started out as a means to the establishment of the Progressive goal of eugenics. When the Holocaust discredited eugenics (the culling of millions of people demonstrated the means to the end), Planned Parenthood became a feminist temple, with abortion as the sacrament. Now, it's become a racket. Planned Parenthood is a huge business, raking in billions of dollars, including taxpayer funds. It's a huge cash cow for leftist causes and the various leftist groups that it helps fund reciprocate by expanding its reach and funding base. This is why the education establishment fights to get Planned Parenthood into the schools. The moral and ethical collapse that it promotes is another advantage, which is why gay and lesbian activists, who are highly unlikely to need an abortion, are among the most vociferous advocates for it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Not surprising in the least!

"Planned Parenthood" a wonderfully non-threatening euphemism for what the original organization started by Margaret Sanger is really all about.

This young female lobbyist, Alisa Snow, has been indoctrinated to the nth. degree, and more than likely has absolutely no idea as to what lies behind the organization's core tenets.

Here are but a few samples of Margaret Sanger's beliefs in her own words:

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."

Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race
    (Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)
    This next one should shock blacks and poor people, and is also the reason for having so many facilities placed in their neighborhoods.

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
    One more, then if interested, you can read far more at the link below.

On the purpose of birth control:

The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
    http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 03-30-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Sexy Tuesdays at Planned Parenthood.

That actually makes sense. PP spends a couple bucks getting you drunk, then you go get pregnant and return to PP to have the problem taken care of. They spend $20 on booze and get a return on their investment 20 times that amount. Brilliant.
    Be Not Afraid.