Thread: Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Sexy Tuesdays at Planned Parenthood.

That actually makes sense. PP spends a couple bucks getting you drunk, then you go get pregnant and return to PP to have the problem taken care of. They spend $20 on booze and get a return on their investment 20 times that amount. Brilliant.
    There is that too ...

"Brilliant" indeed! There is no end to the evil of these people.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qEv1afKaLhA

Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion

Florida legislators considering a bill to require abortionists to provide medical care to an infant who survives an abortion were shocked during a committee hearing this week when a Planned Parenthood official endorsed a right to post-birth abortion.

Alisa LaPolt Snow, the lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, testified that her organization believes the decision to kill an infant who survives a failed abortion should be left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor.

"So, um, it is just really hard for me to even ask you this question because I’m almost in disbelief," said Rep. Jim Boyd. "If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?”

"We believe that any decision that's made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician," said Planned Parenthood lobbyist Snow.

Rep. Daniel Davis then asked Snow, "What happens in a situation where a baby is alive, breathing on a table, moving. What do your physicians do at that point?”

"I do not have that information," Snow replied. "I am not a physician, I am not an abortion provider. So I do not have that information.”

Rep. Jose Oliva followed up, asking the Planned Parenthood official, "You stated that a baby born alive on a table as a result of a botched abortion that that decision should be left to the doctor and the family. Is that what you’re saying?”

Again, Snow replied, “That decision should be between the patient and the health care provider.”

Before birth, it's legally about a women's right to choose regarding her body. After the baby is out of her body, and you can't make that argument anymore, I think it might be about the choice of the parents to decide what is supposedly best for the baby (more like them). If the baby is actually born, it would have to be at least a second trimester abortion, but more likely a third (if they were actually born alive). Those things are usually done because the child has a disability, and that's wrong.

What we need is a right to life regardless. They talk about a war on women. It's more like a war on life. If you're in the womb, just left the womb, have a disability, then that life isn't valued as much to society.

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with planning parenthood. It's searching for a Sodom and Gomorrah and a licentious Rome in decay. It's the "I can do anything I want to do as long as I don't hurt anyone else" philosophy absent any moral standard to determine just what "hurting anyone else" is.

For example:
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppc...otos-10241.htm

Some girls look underage. It also looks like a "meet and greet" for gays and lesbians.

Would that these people would turn to pillars of salt.
    The problem with that logic is that somebody else is getting hurt.

4. #14 Planned Parenthood Shocking Video 
    Here is a recent video of a Planned Parenthood lobbyist supporting post-birth abortion and Obama concurring in 2002. Can you believe there are people that think this is okay?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...a-did-in-2002/

Question: "If a baby is born on a table as result of a botched abortion what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child struggling for life?"
    Answer: "Uh well....we believe that....we believe that any decision that is made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician."

Well in my opinion that baby on the table is already part of the family.
    "Borders, Language, Culture" - Michael Savage

That live baby on the table is a PATIENT! What happened to "...shall do no harm"?
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA