Thread: Dr. Ben Carson

1. #1 Dr. Ben Carson 
    They sure don"t like him!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014439473

Someone there put up this link on his ratings as a doctor.

http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-rating...TIMORE-MD.html

I love this review! I can't imagine who did it!
    Here is a screen shot before it disappears.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Wow.

The DUmmies don't like a black doctor that doesn't fawn over FearLess Leader.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Wow.

The DUmmies don't like anyone that doesn't fawn over FearLess Leader.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you!!!!
    Fixed for accuracy
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

They may hate him, but when their baby needs brain surgery, who you gonna call?

The nerve of the man! Demanding to be paid for his services! The next thing you know, he'll be expecting to keep some of it after taxes.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The nerve of the man! Demanding to be paid for his services! The next thing you know, he'll be expecting to keep some of it after taxes.

They really need to stop this crap. Dr. Carson is a great man and an accomplished doctor-a pioneer in the field of pediatric neurosurgery. Maybe even the pioneer in the field.

I'm a liberal-I respect and admire him for his accomplishments. I don't have to agree with his politics to do that, nor do I have to trash him because his politics are different than mine.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They really need to stop this crap. Dr. Carson is a great man and an accomplished doctor-a pioneer in the field of pediatric neurosurgery. Maybe even the pioneer in the field.

I'm a liberal-I respect and admire him for his accomplishments. I don't have to agree with his politics to do that, nor do I have to trash him because his politics are different than mine.

He questioned FearLess Leader, that is all the reason they need.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

They won't stop, because his accomplishments only give him more standing when he questions their preferred policies. When the left thinks of Dr. Carson, they don't see a pediatric surgeon, a pioneer or a great man, just a serious threat to their power grab. His merits only make him more dangerous to them, and therefore they must step up the attacks. His ethnicity makes this even more critical, because they cannot tar him as a racist, so they must bury him before he inspires other African-Americans to speak out. Remember that black unemployment is the highest that it's been in three decades. If African-Americans begin to realize what a scam they've bought into, the backlash would be tremendous. They have to suppress anyone who threatens to make Obama's base question him. The Democratic Party's voting plantation must be protected at all costs.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Like Allen West, and Ben Sharpiro before him, the Moonbats are scared sh*tless of Doctor Ben.

And with the same venom they had for Joe The Plumber, they are out to destroy this man becaused he questioned their beliefs in public.

What a bunch of petty, insecure pissants DUers are.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.