Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Putin orders ban on adoptions by foreign same-sex couples – report 
    President Putin is against the adoption of Russian orphans by foreign same-sex couples, Russian media reveal. The government and the Supreme Court have reportedly been requested to come up with amendments to the law by July 1.

Most likely the order will be fulfilled by the Ministry of Education and Science, which deals with issues concerning orphans and adoptions, according to Izvestia daily. But the ministry says it has not yet received instructions on the matter.

Tensions over the issue arose in mid-February, after the French National Assembly approved a sweeping bill to legalize gay marriage and allow same-sex couples to adopt children.

Soon after that children’s rights ombudsman Pavel Astakhov vowed he would do everything possible to ensure that Russian orphans are only adopted by traditional, heterosexual families.

In February, the Russian Foreign Ministry reported that it planned to verify the possible “psychological damage” inflicted on Russian orphan Yegor Shabatalov.The boy was adopted by an American woman, who lived in a same-sex marriage with another US citizen. However, she concealed her relationship from Russian authorities when she filed the adoption request.
    Read More>http://rt.com/politics/gay-couples-report-foreign-973/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Let's see: I'm a Russian orphan and I have a choice between being adopted by some scroungy Russian couple who live in a 1BR that used to be public housing, or being adopted by Bobby and Frankie, two marketing strategists of Franklin Lakes and Rehoboth Beach. Tough choice.

Leave it to our resident fairy to chime in on a ghay issue. Take that up with Putin twinkletoes.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I can't say I have any problem at all with this. If we can screw around with the fundamentals of an institution that has existed since before recorded time just to make GLBTXYZs feel good about themselves, validate their deviant sexual quirks, and dip into benefit programs intended to make it easier for families to birth and raise children in a stable home, there's no reason the Russians can't say "Yeah, not with out kids, thx."

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I can't say I have any problem at all with this. If we can screw around with the fundamentals of an institution that has existed since before recorded time just to make GLBTXYZs feel good about themselves, validate their deviant sexual quirks, and dip into benefit programs intended to make it easier for families to birth and raise children in a stable home, there's no reason the Russians can't say "Yeah, not with out kids, thx."
    The Russians don't want to deport their children for sex toys.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The Russians don't want to deport their children for sex toys.
    The human trafficking aspect is also a great reason, but I left it out since Nova and any other GLBTXYZ rah-rahs would just say 'You don't have any data on that!' and try to impugn it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    The human trafficking aspect is also a great reason, but I left it out since Nova and any other GLBTXYZ rah-rahs would just say 'You don't have any data on that!' and try to impugn it that way.
    I added it deliberately to try to prompt a Nova meltdown.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I added it deliberately to try to prompt a Nova meltdown.
    I just assumed you were drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I just assumed you were drunk.
    No...he just knows that you'll aggressively defend perverts that like little boys.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Liberals cry fowl in 3 ... 2 .... 1 .... Oh wait, Nova already did. Of course. If they were saying about banning adoption to christian families, the liberals would be all for that. They would be dancing in the streets with glee over it...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _