Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Self-Identified Muslim Talk Show Caller Advocates Beheading Gays 
    Self-Identified Muslim Talk Show Caller Advocates Beheading Gays and Sharia Law in America
    Mar. 31, 2013 10:51pm Christopher Santarelli

A shocking discussion caught on NY 1′s “The Call” news show Tuesday is beginning to go viral, as a caller that claimed to be Muslim and named ‘Chris’ stated that Sharia law should be implemented in the United States and gays should be beheaded. The man allegedly from Willowbrook, New York was able to get through to the air on a segment regarding the Supreme Court hearings last week involving same-sex marriage. After acknowledging that his opinion is something the host would likely not agree with, the caller said he believes in Sharia law “110 percent” and it is something that needs to be implemented in the United States.

“You know what happens in Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries to the gay people, correct?” the caller asked, going on to answer that they are beheaded and that is something the caller believes in.

“I’m going to fight as hard as I can with all of my brothers and sisters to make Sharia law in the United States,” the caller said.

When the host calmly responded that beheading someone over their sexual orientation is extreme and un-American, “Chris” accused the host of being “anti-Muslims.” Listen to the unbelievable exchange below:
    Vid yo at link>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...aw-in-america/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I wonder how much more media attention this would have gotten if the caller had identified himself as a tea party member.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I wonder how much more media attention this would have gotten if the caller had identified himself as a tea party member.
    If I read this right the caller is suggesting a complete circumcision, not just the little head?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

He's probably not Muslim but everything he said is true.
    Be Not Afraid.

Muslims are the liberals best friend. After all, we have one in the White House ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

I normally don't agree with muslims but in this case I might make an exception.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I find it quite funny how the liberals are all trying to kiss the Muslim's butt, but yet the Muslims kill gays, and abuse women. Go figure?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Yours first. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Yours first. Hehe.
    I am not gay, so you fail in your joke.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I am not gay, so you fail in your joke.
    Yeah, but you're American. Are you Christian? You don't agree with Muslims in any case. I doubt you'd get more mercy.

It's really too bad the far left and the far right won't come to the middle. They could get a lot more done that way.