Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Google And Easter 
    As you all probably know, Google likes to post their name with a picture celebrating some event. Well, it's 3/31/13 which is Easter Sunday(at least on the East Coast right now...12:21am) and in the left hand corner, do they have an Easter bunny or anything(I'm even cutting them some slack on the religious aspect of the holiday)? Nope, they're celebrating the birthday of Cesar Chavez. Probably because dear leader proclaimed 3/31 as Cesar Chavez day. Here is the pic:

Typical of leftists. Let's celebrate the birth of a union leader instead of Jesus Christ's resurrection.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    As you all probably know, Google likes to post their name with a picture celebrating some event. Well, it's 3/31/13 which is Easter Sunday(at least on the East Coast right now...12:21am) and in the left hand corner, do they have an Easter bunny or anything(I'm even cutting them some slack on the religious aspect of the holiday)? Nope, they're celebrating the birthday of Cesar Chavez. Probably because dear leader proclaimed 3/31 as Cesar Chavez day. Here is the pic:

Typical of leftists. Let's celebrate the birth of a union leader instead of Jesus Christ's resurrection.
    The life of Cesar Chavez is considerably better established than that of Jesus. Chavez had a drivers license.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The life of Cesar Chavez is considerably better established than that of Jesus. Chavez had a drivers license.
    You are such an incredible asshole. I don't wish ill will on anyone but you're beginning to have me rethink that policy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Good work Google, I doubt 10 people on the planet know who that pic is of.
    May the FORCE be with you!

You are such an incredible asshole. I don't wish ill will on anyone but you're beginning to have me rethink that policy.
    What do you expect??????

I would be remiss if I didn't state:

......."Rejoice, He is Risen!......."

Happy Easter everyone!

doc

I would like to boycott them but they are interwoven into everything and it is almost impossible to not use them, even my phone is part Google.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Every guest worker in California with an Obama phone knows who he is!

Fabulous Poster
    I'm much more offended that the City Of San Francisco renamed Army Street for Chavez than I am that some multinational corporation declined to nod at your religious sensitivities. Have an Easter Egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'm much more offended that the City Of San Francisco renamed Army Street for Chavez than I am that some multinational corporation declined to nod at your religious sensitivities. Have an Easter Egg.
    For shame! For shame, Nova ...

You used the verboten word "Easter", pumpkin!

Please come back in and make a full apology on behalf of your side of the aisle, ASAP! Else you will lose all cred!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

It's Farmer Appreciation Day too?
    Be Not Afraid.