Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The life of Cesar Chavez is considerably better established than that of Jesus. Chavez had a drivers license.
    But Chavez didn't spearhead a moral or philosophical system that underpinned the cultures of a good portion of the world. Mostly, Chavez borrowed from Marx and fought for a limited group of people, who are still largely exploited today. Celebrating Chavez is celebrating a Hispanic multiculturalist token placed in a place of honor by a state whose government was largely opposed to his work and whose officials were and are taking large sums from agribusiness. Celebrating Jesus and the resurrection is celebrating a 2000-year-old worldwide religious/moral/philosophical movement that creates meaning out of life for much of the world's peoples, even now. There's simply no comparison.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I would like to boycott them but they are interwoven into everything and it is almost impossible to not use them, even my phone is part Google.
    Google ixquick and make the switch.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I will not go anywhere near Google. IMO Google is a left wing stooge and butt boy for the Liberal Democrat Party. I use either Ixquick or DuckDuckGo for searches. Any thing that mentions Google or powered by Google I click off regardless of what it is.

President Barack Obama proclaimed March 31 as Cesar Chavez Day, this year it just happened to fall on Easter.

I don't look to Google for inspiration.