Thread: Police: Pimp Forced Girl To Tattoo Eyelids With His Name

1. #1 Police: Pimp Forced Girl To Tattoo Eyelids With His Name 
    LIBERTY CITY, Fla. (CBSMiami) – Police said “Suave”, a Miami pimp, allegedly forced a 13-year-old runaway to tattoo his street name on her eyelids.

The pimp, who has a lengthy rap sheet, allegedly forced the girl to a Liberty City flea market tattoo shop to get the ink done after she threatened to leave him, CBS4 news partner The Miami Herald reports.

The vicious twist to a human trafficking case surfaced this month when Miami police arrested Roman Thomas III, 26, who was already on probation after serving four years in state prison for having sex with a minor.

Thomas was wearing a state corrections GPS monitor when Miami police arrested him on March 18.

The girl, dubbed “Sparkle,” was pimped through the classified advertising website Backpage.com, police say. Thomas and a woman plied the girl with liquor, marijuana and the drug Molly as she had sex with men at the Miami Shores Motel.

“It’s outrageous that this girl would be branded for life at such an early age, on of all places her eyelids,” said Miami Lt. Jose Alfonso, who investigated the case as part of the State Attorney’s Human Trafficking Unit.
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/03/29...with-his-name/
    A severe beating would be in order here. Some people just need tenderizing.

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Anyone read or see "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"?

"Suave" is lucky that "Sparkle" probably hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Anyone read or see "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"?

"Suave" is lucky that "Sparkle" probably hasn't.
    Sparkle is a child. She's not old enough to see the movie, although she seems to have been forced to act out a number of scenes from it.

Last night, Mrs. O and I were watching one of the George Gently episodes on BBC America, and at the end, the bad guy was hanged. It took a moment for Mrs. O to remember that there was a time when criminals actually paid for their crimes. The piece of human sewage who exploited and tortured this child will now go before a court, where his rights will be the primary concern of the criminal justice system, and his victim will be indelibly scarred, physically and mentally, by his horrific acts. I'm reminded of the scene in Dirty Harry, when a judge who teaches at UC Berkeley goes off on Inspector Callahan for failing to abide by the niceties of the law:

Judge: Without the evidence of the gun and the girl, (half chuckles) I couldn't convict him of spitting on the sidewalk. No, the suspect's rights were violated, under the Fourth and Fifth and probably the Sixth and Fourteenth Amendments.

Callahan: And Anne Marie Deacon, what about her rights? I mean, she's raped and left in a hole to die. Who speaks for her?

This thug needs to be put away forever. There is nothing to be gained from his "rehabilitation" (assuming that such a thing is even possible), and everything to be gained from his being kept from inflicting himself on the rest of humanity ever again.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I blame the johns. Bunch of disgusting human beings. Post their mug shots in every newspaper possible.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I blame the johns. Bunch of disgusting human beings. Post their mug shots in every newspaper possible.

There wouldn't be 13 year old prostitutes if there weren't men willing to pay for them. It is tough to say which is the bigger slimeball-the john who wants to have sex with a 13 year old, or the adult who is willing to procure the 13 year old and make a profit from the act.

Give them all life sentences and make each of them share a cell with a 300 lb gay male.