Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    The world is going to hell in a train.
    People need to be retrained in how they view trains.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    People need to be retrained in how they view trains.
    Train retraining?

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Train retraining?

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    Drain brain then retrain, sounds insane.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

4. #14 Woman attacked on Wuhan subway after filming noodle-eating passenger 
    Citizen Journalism 101: always switch to “silent mode” when secretly taking photos with your smartphone - especially in a crowded subway train.

It was a lesson learned the hard way for a 34-year-old Wuhan resident on Thursday, who was only identified by her last name, Ye.

After failed attempts to stop a fellow passenger on a subway train illegally eating her “hot and dry” noodles - a popular local snack - in a rush-hour car, Ye said she took out her mobile phone and snapped a picture of the young woman, according to her Weibo account.

The woman, realising she was being photographed, exploded with anger.

“She stormed in front of me and slammed her bowl of noodles on my head,” Ye wrote, “then she tried to grab my phone to delete the photo.”

Passengers who witnessed the attack came to Ye’s rescue. At this point, the young woman quickly escaped the car.

Ye, apparently shaken by the assault, called police.

While the police search failed to locate the attacker, Ye posted her photo on Weibo, where she shared her experience with China’s millions of netizens.

The post soon went viral.
    Read More>http://www.scmp.com/news/china/artic...ting-passenger

I think we can now label all trains in cities as "assault trains" and the government should step in by starting new legislation on a "train control"
    act. I wouldn't doubt it if Mayor Bloomberg (or Banberg) has already brought the issue to the table in New York City.
    "Borders, Language, Culture" - Michael Savage

Quote Originally Posted by fullboat1010 View Post
    I think we can now label all trains in cities as "assault trains" and the government should step in by starting new legislation on a "train control"
    act. I wouldn't doubt it if Mayor Bloomberg (or Banberg) has already brought the issue to the table in New York City.
    Yes the common thread running within every train attack seems to be the train, I've studied this exhaustively and if trains were removed we would have no more train related violence.

Yes the common thread running within every train attack seems to be the train, I've studied this exhaustively and if trains were removed we would have no more train related violence.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! :ROFL:
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Everyone keeps saying we need trains in Detroit. Maybe they would be more dangerous than the buses we already have.

Drain brain then retrain, sounds insane.
    Especially when in Spain, where the rains fall mainly on the plain.
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboat1010 View Post
    Governor Cuomo has already proposed limiting the car capacity, but discovered that nobody makes a train car that only holds seven people. His compromise is to retain the current capacity in train cars, but to limit the number of people permitted in them.
    Obviously, this has been an issue for decades. At one time, privately owned trains were common in America, but now almost all trains are publicly owned. The few remaining trains in private hands must be confiscated for public safety, persons entering trains should be subject to universal background checks, car capacity must be limited, trains must be registered and nobody should be allowed to carry a concealed train. Oh, and toy/model trains should be banned, as they promote the culture of train violence. Just watch this example:

And, let's remember that during WWII, the Nazis used trains to transport masses of people to concentration camps. Clearly, trains are WMDs!
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Everyone keeps saying we need trains in Detroit. Maybe they would be more dangerous than the buses we already have.
    You obviously misunderstood. Brains! Brains is what they need in Detroit. Not trains. Brains.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ