Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I don't buy it. He would have been talking the girl to death. No woman would put up with that. This is an alien's baby.

Poor kid will be begging to get away from his lectures. lol. ...
    NOW, that's funny!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'm confused. I thought that William Pitt was a cloistered alcoholic on disability. How did he become a parent?
    Blind squirrel...nut...you know the analogy.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

It's still happy news.

Baby Pitt will be the next Alex Keaton.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's still happy news.

Baby Pitt will be the next Alex Keaton.
    That's what Joan Baez said, something to the effect that "If my parents had been pacifists, I probably would have joined the Marines."

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That's what Joan Baez said, something to the effect that "If my parents had been pacifists, I probably would have joined the Marines."
    My mom is an intolerant liberal, and when I was in high school, I joined Young Life and became an evangelical. It drove her nuts, and when she tried to stop me, I enlisted my dad to my side (with the advice of the YL leader-"You have two parents, you know").

Although I have recently become more of an evangelical again, it's about more than just an alternative to negative peer culture and pissing my mom off.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My mom is an intolerant liberal, and when I was in high school, I joined Young Life and became an evangelical. It drove her nuts, and when she tried to stop me, I enlisted my dad to my side (with the advice of the YL leader-"You have two parents, you know").

Although I have recently become more of an evangelical again, it's about more than just an alternative to negative peer culture and pissing my mom off.
    My mom would give me you know what in high school because I was trying to follow all the Christian rules. I was attending a rather strict church, but those were my convictions. She had no problem trying to throw up the honoring your parents commandment up at me though.