1. #1 Man Killed By Best Friend. Best Friend Was A Dog. 
    Man killed in freak farm accident
    A farmer has died after a sheepdog accidentally pinned him against a wall with a farm machine.

The man, named locally as Harry Emslie, 67, did not survive the freak accident at a farm at Clola near Peterhead in Aberdeenshire.

The Daily Record reported that the dog was in the cab of a telescopic loader machine while the engine was still running and the handbrake off.

The dog reportedly hit a button which caused the machine to jump forward and pin Mr Emslie against the wall.

Emergency services went to the scene following the incident at around 9am on Monday, but were not able to save the farmer.

Aberdeenshire councillor Albert Howie, a friend of Mr Emslie, said: "I've heard that the dog was in the telescopic loader and Harry had been out scraping up some rubbish with a hand shovel and putting it in the front of the loader.

"The dog had put forward the lever and the machine moved forward and pinned Harry against the wall. It's just a tragedy."
    I have two sheepdogs and I very much doubt that this was a "tragic accident". That's what he gets for buying the cheap food.

No, Shep! Nooooo!

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    I have two sheepdogs and I very much doubt that this was a "tragic accident". That's what he gets for buying the cheap food.

No, Shep! Nooooo!
    I knew I shouldnt have taught my dog how to drive the car. Damn it, I let him talk me into it when i knew it was a bad idea.

An Adversary of Linda #'s

No, Shep! Nooooo!
    Be Good,be very good to Doc !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Be Good,be very good to Doc !
    Doc is a Rough Collie. Doc might push you into a well so he could act all heroic later in front of the cameras but he wouldn't crush you with machinery. Scout, however, is a different story. This is why we have to lock up the ammo. :D

BSR
    Doc is a Rough Collie. Doc might push you into a well so he could act all heroic later in front of the cameras but he wouldn't crush you with machinery. Scout, however, is a different story. This is why we have to lock up the ammo. :D
    I blame the parents. You didnt hug them enough when they were little.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    I blame the parents. You didnt hug them enough when they were little.
    I blame Animal Planet.

Goldwater
    This story saddens me.

To cheap to hire illegal Mexicans - itís bound to happen.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

My brother had a white dog that he once dyed green for St Patrick's Day. The next time he left him alone in the truck, the dog drove it into the neighbor's pond.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    My brother had a white dog that he once dyed green for St Patrick's Day. The next time he left him alone in the truck, the dog drove it into the neighbor's pond.
    Damn white dog!!! Always trying to keep the brother down!!!