1. #1 Transgender student denied admission to all-female Smith College 
    A transgender high school student who applied to prestigious, private, all-female Smith College has been rejected because the school only accepts women.

Smith returned Calliope Wong’s application — and application fee — earlier this month, reports The Advocate.

“As you may remember from our previous correspondence, Smith is a women’s college, which means that undergraduate applicants to Smith must be female at the time of admission,” admissions dean Debra Shaver wrote in a letter to Wong, The Advocate says.

Wong has identified as female for several years, according to the Keystone Student Voice. However, on the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Wong apparently checked the gender box saying male.
    Read More>http://news.yahoo.com/transgender-st...131606158.html

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

These freaks will keep pushing and pushing until they are allowed to be let in.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Naturally, there's going to be a lawsuit.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A transgender high school student who applied to prestigious, private, all-female Smith College has been rejected because the school only accepts women.

Smith returned Calliope Wong’s application — and application fee — earlier this month, reports The Advocate.

“As you may remember from our previous correspondence, Smith is a women’s college, which means that undergraduate applicants to Smith must be female at the time of admission,” admissions dean Debra Shaver wrote in a letter to Wong, The Advocate says.

Wong has identified as female for several years, according to the Keystone Student Voice. However, on the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Wong apparently checked the gender box saying male.
    Read More>http://news.yahoo.com/transgender-st...131606158.html

Calliope Wong did not enjoy a great deal of support on my gay bbs. Not because they thought that Wong shouldn't be admitted as a woman but because Wong hasn't had reassignment surgery.

And seriously, Calliope Wong? It sounds like a drag name.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Calliope Wong did not enjoy a great deal of support on my gay bbs. Not because they thought that Wong shouldn't be admitted as a woman but because Wong hasn't had reassignment surgery.

And seriously, Calliope Wong? It sounds like a drag name.
    So you think a man who gets his manhood taken off is now considered a woman?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

The right place, just the Wong DNA.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Look for the boycott of the school and MSNBC to blast the school for not allowing a transgender in. I can see this getting way out of hand.. .

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I actually hadn't given my opinion. I find it odd that there is still an all-female college given the work that feminists put into integrating all-male institutions. If Wong can be legally designated a female by meeting certain qualifications, then Smith would be in the wrong. I don't know what their position on that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    No, that would make him a Democrat.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, that would make him a Democrat.
    RIMSHOT!!