Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 N. Korea approves nuclear strike on United States 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By Jung Ha-Won (AFP)–59 minutes ago

SEOUL — North Korea dramatically escalated its warlike rhetoric on Thursday, warning that it had authorised plans for nuclear strikes on targets in the United States.

"The moment of explosion is approaching fast," the North Korean military said, warning that war could break out "today or tomorrow".

Pyongyang's latest pronouncement came as Washington scrambled to reinforce its Pacific missile defences, preparing to send ground-based interceptors to Guam and dispatching two Aegis class destroyers to the region.

LINK

Would someone just shoot this dumbass please...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    By Jung Ha-Won (AFP)–59 minutes ago

SEOUL — North Korea dramatically escalated its warlike rhetoric on Thursday, warning that it had authorised plans for nuclear strikes on targets in the United States.

"The moment of explosion is approaching fast," the North Korean military said, warning that war could break out "today or tomorrow".

Pyongyang's latest pronouncement came as Washington scrambled to reinforce its Pacific missile defences, preparing to send ground-based interceptors to Guam and dispatching two Aegis class destroyers to the region.

LINK

Would someone just shoot this dumbass please...
    That's like my wife telling me I'm free to screw all the redheaded women in Ireland. The authorization is the least of all the obstacles to any detectable progress toward the goal.

For the love of pete I wish they'd either attack or shut the fuck up, I just wish the MSM would put a news blackout over NK at least until they attack
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Oh crap! Not Guam! I heard its ready to tip over already! Stop this madness. Those NK's are just trying to prove their quitypower!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Oh crap! Not Guam! I heard its ready to tip over already! Stop this madness. Those NK's are just trying to prove their quitypower!
    Hopefully we take a stable approach to how we deploy on Guam so the delicate balance is maintained.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

We should do a 1945 to N. Korea. The thing with this all is that the Korean war never officially ended. It is nothing but a seize fire. N. Korea has been threatening to nuke us for years. They won't be able to. Our ships are on the way there now. The first sign of any type of attack, we will blow them off the map.

The kid is turning out to be more crazy than his old man.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

He's saying this stuff because he knows Obama won't do anything. NK can nuke Guam off the map and Obama will try for a diplomatic solution.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    For the love of pete I wish they'd either attack or shut the fuck up, I just wish the MSM would put a news blackout over NK at least until they attack
    That's not funny. We need to find out where their facilities are and strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    That's not funny. We need to find out where their facilities are and strike.
    Never said it was funny.

Just tired of the threats, shit or get off the pot.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Sonnabend
    Hiroshima and Nagasaki were at the end of a long bloody war. I cant see any kind of scenario where the US would make a pre emptive nuclear strike.

Odyssesus has it on this: they will start planting soon..the moment they do, this is all bluster. We wait.