Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    That's certainly the MSW mantra, however it oversimplifies reality by omitting that there is indeed an element of sexual gratification to it for the perp, and the fact that both dominance and submission are involved in some non-pathological level in a vast number of normal, consensual sexual relationships. It's a great social tool for validating victims and marking perps for shaming and casting-out, but it's an incomplete paradigm of reality.

That's for the therapists in prison who claim they can treat sex offenders to worry about.

If the average man sees a pretty woman in a revealing dress, he might find that attractive and desire to have sex with her. Desiring sex is normal. Forcing sex on an unwilling victim is not normal.

But taking lust out of the criminal picture is necessary to ensure proper consequences. Jerry Sandusky may have lusted after little boys, but it's the fact that he forced them to have sex with him that made him the criminal, not his thoughts. The same thing applies to any rapist, whether it's a straight man, gay man, pedophile or crazy-ass woman with a vibrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    She is just mad no man would ever penatrate her.
    Never say never. There are horrible horrific manifestations of a nightmare out there with children so someone tagged it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    She is just mad no man would ever penatrate her.

I forgot to put a link up but it seems the thread got yanked lol

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022612594

I didn't read all of that, but I read enough to believe that undergroundpanther might need to be talking about his/her feelings at a place other than DU.
    Human lives matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I didn't read all of that, but I read enough to believe that undergroundpanther might need to be talking about his/her feelings at a place other than DU.
    That's been going on for over a decade. UP has some very serious mental problems, as if attempting to surgically alter itself into a cat wasn't indicative enough.

Sadly, DU actually encourages this aberrant behavior instead of having the guts to tell UP that he/she/it is fucked in the head and needs mental health assistance. So now UP gets so-called mental health help from DU-minded moonbats in the psychiatric industry. I know of these doctors because one of them actually led directly to my divorce two years ago, since he insisted upon feeding my then-wife with absurd amounts of anti-depressants.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    That's been going on for over a decade. UP has some very serious mental problems, as if attempting to surgically alter itself into a cat wasn't indicative enough.

Sadly, DU actually encourages this aberrant behavior instead of having the guts to tell UP that he/she/it is fucked in the head and needs mental health assistance. So now UP gets so-called mental health help from DU-minded moonbats in the psychiatric industry. I know of these doctors because one of them actually led directly to my divorce two years ago, since he insisted upon feeding my then-wife with absurd amounts of anti-depressants.

He was really from DU or are you saying they're far to the left or wacko or what?

Those "doctors" on DU (assuming that's what they are) should suggest somebody in his/her local area if they really want to help.
    Human lives matter.