1. #1 I'm afraid of the world.. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    UP is on a roll...

Thu Apr 4, 2013, 04:47 AM
    undergroundpanther

I'm afraid of the world..

greedy corporations and arrogant leaders are bullies to most countries,I wish the american people would stop going along with the bullying corrupt and evil leaders and corporations,and let the CEO and politician face the consequences of their actions and decisions,personally.In other words the world hates us,and I hope these other countries are more with it than many americans are,and can separate the citizen from the monsters at the reigns of power,crime and profit in this country.

Yes in so many ways citizens are little Eichmann's,but at some point you have to get over it and stop going along, it has gotten so bad,so hard to organize others, in this fake atomized programmed engineered 'reality', that overlays an overwhelming tragic reality that is painful to look at we all co-created, so many have become stressed,mentally ill,sick, unable to live,unable to fight or don't know who the real enemies to their happiness are anymore ,overwhelmed,too obedient to authority,anxious,traumatized,too scared, unable to deal with the actual sad reality of what our lives have become because of the 1% that desire we live as we do.

Why so much misery,desolation,desperation,social awkwardness,isolation,abuse,escapism,addiction,sil ence and anxiety? Why do so many people in this country kill others or commit suicide? It's not because guns are all over the place,really.What is happening to the human heart,the soul the mind and body,the society we live within. WHY?

I could not bring the whole thing over, she/it really needs help.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I have a cure for her fears....

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

UP is on another rant again ... who would have seen this coming

But instead of getting help ( like she should), she goes to DU; all those assholes do is enforces whatever delusions she's having at the moment.

Sooner, or later UP is going to try and hurt her herself, or someone else; and DU's actions are making sure it happens.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

UP needs to ask her shrink to up the Risperdol. Or add some Depakote into the mix.

Power CUer
    Underground Panther seems to be a handle used to bring some DU member concerns to the absolute absurd in order to delegitimize the concerns themselves. Concerned about rape? Let UP mouth Andrea Dworkin "all men are rapists" stuff. Concerned that power is becoming centralized outside the democratic process? Bring in UP to rant all his/her paranoia about same.

...and let the CEO and politician face the consequences of their actions and decisions,personally.
    I'm betting UGP intends that to be limited to Republican politicians.