Thread: UGP Freaks Out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 UGP Freaks Out 

Thu Apr 4, 2013, 03:18 PM

undergroundpanther (11,437 posts)

I freaked out today

Trauma issues got to me,and I got triggered,got flashbacks and lost it.I hate PTSD and Dissociastive identity ,it just hurts.
    Why is it abusers get away with so much? They destroy a person's soul,then everyone else makes believe it wasen't what it was or,minimizes it,excuses the perp and blames the victim. I'm in psych treatment,a day program to cope with all the damage done.

I hated flipping out today I feel bad about it,when my own mind abuses itself.

undergroundpanther (11,437 posts)

3. thanks

View profile

Last edited Thu Apr 4, 2013, 04:22 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Now I got people trying to defame me now because I put up a post that declared all men are potential rapists,and it was removed, because people didn't bother to understand where I was coming from,then someone PM's me asking me to repost it..a banned post like that won't get me in trouble,..the denial crowd came and the hostile ones the ones that make light of rape and point out the female rapist.. why,why can't people see that a choice a potential victim cannot predict or know with any certainty is all that stands between a nice guy and a rapist. people lie,manipulate,and some don't care who gets hurt. some men are compassionate. but that potential remains.

Why is that rape is always a huge mean debate?

But I stand by my words,even though people don't like hearing it.Especially men.

Sometimes the world is just unbearable

http://election.democraticunderground.com/1266235

I never wished anyone would off themselves as much as I want her to.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    She is so full of shit it is amazing. And she has her widdle pity crowd out to "defend" her.

Bottom line, she's a loon. Best thing for her would be to leave DU but I doubt that will ever
    happen short of her getting banned.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I never wished anyone would off themselves as much as I want her to.
    Don't be such an asshole. If you don't like UGP's posts, don't read them. It's that simple. Mental illness and suicide is not a joke. Dissociative Identity Disorder? That's rare, but do you know what that actually is? It's the new term for multiple personalities. That's serious.

UGP, if you're reading, you need to step away from the boards (forget about whatever might have been said about you), and go into real life some. Political message boards are bad for you. They're actually bad for a lot of us, but they're really bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Don't be such an asshole. If you don't like UGP's posts, don't read them. It's that simple. Mental illness and suicide is not a joke. Dissociative Identity Disorder? That's rare, but do you know what that actually is? It's the new term for multiple personalities. That's serious.

UGP, if you're reading, you need to step away from the boards (forget about whatever might have been said about you), and go into real life some. Political message boards are bad for you. They're actually bad for a lot of us, but they're really bad for you.
    LOL you are taken in by this drama queen? you think she is anything but a attention whore? If you think no to any of those questions then you are the bigger asshole. I am tired of having boards I go to polluted with her bullshit.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

The whole meme that mental illness is either feigned or a weakness of the spirit is wrong. I have experience with rape victims within my own family as well as mental illness, and all of the victims I am personally familiar with have the same experience: They have been ridiculed, belittled, marginalized, and made to feel weak and unwanted.

You people who do not know UGP and ridicule her posts are, as Lanie says, true assholes. You are the reason I have, for the most part, logged off. Ridiculing mental illness is not a 'conservative position', and has no place on any forum, let alone one that claims to be conservative.

*log off*

LOL you are taken in by this drama queen? you think she is anything but a attention whore? If you think no to any of those questions then you are the bigger asshole. I am tired of having boards I go to polluted with her bullshit.
    Can you believe that underground panther's posts are in the "Best and Worst of DU" forum? It's not anywhere else. You an easily avoid her posts by not going into that forum or probably by reading the title of the thread.

Or as George Carlin once said:

(paraphrase) "Your radio has two knobs. One of them turns the radio off, and the other one changes the radio station. Imagine that! You can change the radio station. It's called freedom of choice. You can read about it in the library."

And before anybody gets on to me for quoting George Carlin, I want to remind you all that some of you have quoted him as well (with the environment).

People who have mental illness often can be "attention whores." They're crying out for help. They're doing it in the wrong place though. They need to go to their therapist.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    People who have mental illness often can be "attention whores." They're crying out for help. They're doing it in the wrong place though. They need to go to their therapist.
    And that is something she/he will never learn. She/he will always blame someone, anyone, but themselves. Some of the things she/he has posted in the past on DU would get others banned but Skinner keeps her around. I guess he thinks that's good but it's just the opposite.
    May the FORCE be with you!

PTSD used to be called "shell shock". But shell shock was something only many combat veterans suffered from, and had physical symptoms. Then along came some bright psychologist/psychiatrist and........well, you can't blame somebody for trying to drum up a little more business.

PTSD isn't like a razor nick or a broken leg. It's invisible, and only the word of the claimant is available for diagnosis. There's been an explosion of PTSD claims in recent years, especially within the Gulf Wars' veterans ranks. Now even playground bullying seems to be grounds for claims.

Can you see why I'm skeptical of so many PTSD claims? It dovetails nicely with our culture of victimization.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Based on what she's posted, she's clearly a deeply disturbed individual. To the extent that we give her any attention at all, we should pity her, not because of her claims of victimization, but because she is so obviously incapable of dealing with reality, and lives in terror of things that most sane people have no problem with. The real whores are the enablers at DU who use her, as the left uses Cindy Sheehan (another deeply disturbed hysteric) as a means of advancing their agenda.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!