1. #1 San Diego Nine go on Hunger Strike. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    A continuation of nadin's "reporting" on the hunger strike drones...

Sat Apr 6, 2013, 03:23 AM
    nadinbrzezinski

San Diego Nine go on Hunger Strike.

April 5, 2013. (San Diego)—Today nine San Diego Workers went on a five day hunger strike. These San Diego Workers, are protesting what Lorena Gonzalez of the Central Labor Council calls “union busting practices.”

This is not the first time something like this happens when workers try to organize. Last year over a thousand Janitors attempted to organize in San Diego, and the company they worked for suddenly discovered E-Verify. This is the same at the Hilton in Mission Valley. This is not being done by the hotel to check on the migratory status of workers, but as a tool to suppress the efforts of workers to organize.

In her view E-Verify is used “as a weapon to intimidate workers.”

http://nadinabbottblog.wordpress.com/

I want you all to realize something. First, I sent this to OpEd news, second, this is part of the national trend for more and more strikes.

It also revealed that we as a country live the illusion of middle class. It is an illusion. Those at the bottom have figured this out. They are losing their fear. How long until the comfortable "middle class" joins them in the front lines?

Now I'd better catch some Zzzz. Need to go cover day two tomorrow.
    Zero interest from her fellow DUmmies.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Zero interest from her fellow DUmmies.
    She sobered up today and the spelling was correct.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I was really surprised at the number of businesses I entered in my cross country trip last summer which had signs on the door announcing that they only employ people who have been screened through e-verify. Now having said that, it would appear that there are a great many young people in the Southwest who indeed do not speak English as a first language and who are technically US citizens. All the Jack In The Box restaurants claim to use e-verify.