Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Target's plus sized clothes suck, anyways. Even though I'm losing weight, I'm still in the 18 range, which makes me plus sized. I'm probably always going to wear plus-sized shirts, even if my pants size decreases to a 12 or 14.

Target's women's clothes are tight in the shoulders. I think this applies to their regular sizes, too. My sister is a size 6 and has the same complaint.
    I"ve always shopped at Lane Bryant myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Hogwash and fiddle-de-dee!

Gays that I have come across in the past (all in the closet and in the business world) were all impeccably dressed and fastidious in every detail.

Only flamboyant ones I personally, ever came across were on a trip to Key West years ago, which happened to coincide with a Gay Parade. None were naked, with expensive painted on beautifully done, colorful "tatoos", and gorgeous feathered masks to match.

Then again, this is the year 2013 ... and I *know* there are plenty of in-your-face types out there with an agenda to push and straights to PO.

Somehow, I don't picture you as being one of them.

As a lefty, dreadfully-misinformed, koolaid-drinking, combative progressive? ... Yes, that is quite apparent!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 04-08-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Shopped there or worked there?

One of my gay friends worked at LB while he was in college. He loved the job, loved the customers.

I don't shop at LB much-they sell too much sleeveless stuff. Also, I am a size 18 now and can shop at other stores, like Macys. When you don't have to shop at LB or The Avenue, you don't. I only go to LB for Spanx products that I can't find half-price at Nordstrom Rack.

Fabulous Poster
    OK, I confess. I only dressed up as a woman once. It was in college and I went to the Beaux Arts Ball as a geisha. At the time, I was about a size 12 but I could wear 28 jeans if I didn't want to sit down.