Thread: Woman Brags About Abusing Vets in VA Hospital

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Black. Go figure.

And blacks wonder why people still look at them like the animals that they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    But she's black and under this president these people think they can do what they want and they are.
    Bigotry and ignorance are not aspects of race, and when you try to link the two, you simply make her feel justified in her vile behavior. I've served with far too many honorable and decent people of all races to accept that this kind of evil is a function of skin, rather than the stupidity of those who encourage, aid and abet it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Bigotry and ignorance are not aspects of race, and when you try to link the two, you simply make her feel justified in her vile behavior. I've served with far too many honorable and decent people of all races to accept that this kind of evil is a function of skin, rather than the stupidity of those who encourage, aid and abet it.

Thank you for saying that.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    But, based on the news today, you have to admit that the vast majority of racial crimes committed are black against white. Just look at some of the recent news items: old white man gets beat up by group of black teens; old white woman is raped by black teen, black womam admits to mistreating vets (assumed to be white ones), etc. In addition, it appears that black on white crime has increased since the election of 0bama in '08.

Bigotry and ignorance may not be a function of skin color but skin color is the key component in racial division.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    But, based on the news today, you have to admit that the vast majority of racial crimes committed are black against white. Just look at some of the recent news items: old white man gets beat up by group of black teens; old white woman is raped by black teen, black womam admits to mistreating vets (assumed to be white ones), etc. In addition, it appears that black on white crime has increased since the election of 0bama in '08.

Bigotry and ignorance may not be a function of skin color but skin color is the key component in racial division.
    I don't deny it, but skin color is not the determining factor, the culture and attitudes of the perps are. Given that, black on white crime is the most common cross-racial crime, and much of it would constitute hate crimes, as defined by law, if the powers that be were not hypocritically promoting false narratives of oppression. However, it's one thing to say that a given community has a high level of lawlessness and negative attitudes, and another to call them "animals".
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    I don't deny it, but skin color is not the determining factor, the culture and attitudes of the perps are. Given that, black on white crime is the most common cross-racial crime, and much of it would constitute hate crimes, as defined by law, if the powers that be were not hypocritically promoting false narratives of oppression. However, it's one thing to say that a given community has a high level of lawlessness and negative attitudes, and another to call them "animals".
    I'm not the poster that used that term, however, when one views video such as the Reginald Denning beating, animal comes to mind. I recognize that incidents like that aren't restricted to blacks, browns, or any particular race, creed or national origin, but you have to admit that those incidents seem to be more prevelant with the 'post racial' blacks here in the US.

I remember watching another video that went viral a few years ago where a bunch of muslim men in some muslim country killed a 17 year old girl because she was accused of 'disgracing' her family. It was savage and it tore at my heart to see that little girl trying to cover herself while circled by her kicking, clawing, punching, screaming, foaming tormenters, when one of those animals, that's right, animals, dropped a concrete block on her head crushing it. Sometimes people justifiably earn the label 'animal' and in the 'post racial' US, blacks seem to be the most egar and willing to step up to the plate. FWIW, it's my opinion that if we let the mooslims gain control they'll make the black thugs look like boy scouts.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fabulous Poster
    Ultimately the best reason to avoid making such a comment is because the conversation will be diverted from the issue at hand to one of terminology and sensitivity. But since the train has jumped the track, I will once again point out that no matter how many times the claim is made, racism or the complaint against a racial minority is not really or simply about the color of a person's skin. The physical features are the outward sign of tribe, and tribe is generated by endogamy within a culture. Ergo, the behaviors associated with people with black skin are not due to the black skin; both the skin and the behavior are generated by the tribe which produces them.

Of course it's not accurate to lump all persons with black skin together anymore than it is to lump the Irish in with Turks or southern lowland Americans in with southern mountain Americans. And we know that Americans don't universally do this. There have been studies that show that Americans react quite differently to negroes with British, French, or African accents than we do to American negroes who speak in urban dialect.

Very few people are going to meet a black man in the military (other than Allen West) and think, "There goes a nword." Especially if he's an officer. Now you and I both know that there are indeed some deserving black people in the military who inspire almost anyone who knows them to think, "There goes an nword.", but not categorically.

Politically tired.
    Let's smack her around to see how she likes it.

Then you are failing to see the elephant in the room. While there are exceptions of course(call it a faction who get it), for the most part, the black community in this country have made themselves into something short of wild animals. Every city in this country that is predominantly black is a crime ridden shit hole. As you said, I also work with many honorable and decent people, whoever, the laziest people I work with are the people of color. The one's who are more apt to break the undue familiarity are the black officers and more specifically black female officers. Now don't get me wrong, there are knuckleheads of all stripes just as there are good people of all stripes but considering the prison system is over 39% occupied by the race that only has a 12% of the country's population. You can't look at that number and not think there's something wrong here. And in the end, even the one's we believe to be honorable and decent always err on the side of race.

There's more to my reasoning involving the rest of the world but it's too long to get into right now but I'll just throw this out: What predominantly black country with black leadership isn't a rotting cesspool of corruption. Hell, what American city who's leadership is predominantly black isn't a rotting cesspool of corruption. I can't seem to think of any.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post

A few years ago I remember seeing in USA Today where they broke down race and crime and, paraphrasing a bit, it broke down like this:

95% of violent crimes against blacks were committed by other blacks meaning 5% of crimes against blacks are committed by non-blacks(this includes Hispanics).

92% of violent crimes committed against whites were committed by other whites meaning that 8% were committed by non-whites.

This was in an article from 2008. Since Obama has been elected the race of black on white crime seems to have skyrocketed. Now the question that needs to be asked, which side is more racist?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Those 2 idiots who shot that 13 month old baby in Georgia are animals. Those 2 idiots who killed that little girl here in NJ for her bike are animals. Most street gangs are of some kind of minority persuasion and their tactics are most predatory. To prove my point, name me 1 predominantly white street gang.