Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Ultimately the best reason to avoid making such a comment is because the conversation will be diverted from the issue at hand to one of terminology and sensitivity. But since the train has jumped the track, I will once again point out that no matter how many times the claim is made, racism or the complaint against a racial minority is not really or simply about the color of a person's skin. The physical features are the outward sign of tribe, and tribe is generated by endogamy within a culture. Ergo, the behaviors associated with people with black skin are not due to the black skin; both the skin and the behavior are generated by the tribe which produces them.

Of course it's not accurate to lump all persons with black skin together anymore than it is to lump the Irish in with Turks or southern lowland Americans in with southern mountain Americans. And we know that Americans don't universally do this. There have been studies that show that Americans react quite differently to negroes with British, French, or African accents than we do to American negroes who speak in urban dialect.

Very few people are going to meet a black man in the military (other than Allen West) and think, "There goes a nword." Especially if he's an officer. Now you and I both know that there are indeed some deserving black people in the military who inspire almost anyone who knows them to think, "There goes an nword.", but not categorically.
    I agree with this statement but I need to add that while not all blacks are animals(I work with several who I look at not only as colleagues or even friends but who I would walk through fire with without them needing to ask), it appears that close to a majority are as I pointed out in the % of blacks incarcerated and those are the one's who got caught.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Those 2 idiots who shot that 13 month old baby in Georgia are animals. Those 2 idiots who killed that little girl here in NJ for her bike are animals. Most street gangs are of some kind of minority persuasion and their tactics are most predatory. To prove my point, name me 1 predominantly white street gang.
    Hell's Angels, Renegades, Outlaws, Aryan Nation and similar groups, etc. My 2nd cousin was a Renegade, before he decided to become a junkie and die like a junkie.

Most of the gangs that are thought of as latino usually take in white members.

The fact that the woman is black and a democrat proves that she is one of the most stupid people on earth.

I think she watches too much MSNBC and Al Sharpton ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    name me 1 predominantly white street gang.
    Democrats.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Democrats.
    Touche.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Hell's Angels, Renegades, Outlaws, Aryan Nation and similar groups, etc. My 2nd cousin was a Renegade, before he decided to become a junkie and die like a junkie.

Most of the gangs that are thought of as latino usually take in white members.
    OK, let me rephrase that. Name me a white street gang that is as prevalent as the Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, NETA, MS-13, 18th Street Posse, etc. I'm sure your city is in shambles because of the Aryan Nation. Look, I try to give the black community the benefit of the doubt but time and again when I watch the local news and there's some act of violence, 90% of the time the perps are black. When the rest of the community does nothing they are showing themselves to be compliant with the activity. This is why it makes me laugh when so called black leaders or these talking heads on BSNBC go on about racism when the aspersions being cast their way are warranted. To put it bluntly, if a black guy wearing his pants low, a hoodie, red ball cap, sunglasses, and gold teeth decided to take a walk in a suburban white neighborhood, chances are the worst thing that would happen mothers would be pulling their children off the streets and locking their doors and probably calling the cops. However, if a white guy wearing khakis, polo shirt, loafers, sunglasses, and a sweater tied around his shoulders decided to take a walk down the street in Camden, chances are he wouldn't make it to the end of the street before he's accosted, beaten, robbed, or shot. Best case scenario would be that he'd just get his ass kicked. You can't bury the truth by trying to hide from it.

name me 1 predominantly white street gang.
    SEIU

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _