Thread: Home Goods

1. #1 Home Goods 
    I LOVEEEEEEEEEE my Home Goods store.

I did some damage yesterday. As I was supposed to go "Browse", but two hours later, and a $350 dip on my debit card, I had a shopping cart full of new decor for my living room. I bought two pieces of art, pillows, vases, picture frames etc in turquoise and green colors. I love my new room. it's so soothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post

I did some damage yesterday. As I was supposed to go "Browse", but two hours later, and a $350 dip on my debit card, I had a shopping cart full of new decor for my living room. I bought two pieces of art, pillows, vases, picture frames etc in turquoise and green colors. I love my new room. it's so soothing.
    Pictures are needed.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    ZOMG!! She's on the loose in Home Goods!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post

It must be this time of year that inspires the shopping. Tuesday I went to Steinmart and got a really nice pillow for the couch in the living room for a whopping $7.99. I found another one at Marshall's and splurged the $16.95 for that one. Just that little change makes such a difference.

Hopefully I'll recoup some of that cash, as I took one of the pillows to the Women's Exchange here in Sarasota, a consignment place that gives scholarships to local kids. They take 35%, give you 65% of the proceeds.

I returned to Crate & Barrel a sheet set that didn't go with the colors in our bedroom. I've been enjoying the shopping on the credit they issued. I got a cute little rug for the spare bedroom, plus the carpet pad. Then I got 2 cute little very contemporary bowls and a small serving plate. I still had enough, so used it on free shipping day at CB2 and got a cute little white metal bird candle holder thingy, very contemporary and spring like. Then I ordered a set of 6 wineglass from C&B online, along with a large platter matching the 2 bowls and smaller serving tray (another free shipping day). Believe it or not, still have $15 credit. It feels so good to be getting all the stuff and not putting anything on the charge card,
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I like to shop, can I keep my man card?

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I like to shop, can I keep my man card?
    Hey bud, I don't care what anyone says.....BB&B Is my favorite store!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

BB&B never really gets any of my money but I have the day off Monday and might hit up a couple stores in Vegas.

Power CUer
    The first time we went to a "Home Goods", I remarked to my husband that I thought the store name was very uncreative, generic.
    He said, "If they have things you want, you won't care if it's called 'Hitler's' ".

We've called it "Hitler's" ever since.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken