1. #1 Super Airborne Soldier 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Am I wrong in assuming this guy is a fraud? How can you have that many badges lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Well, first of all, you'd never wear two airborne tabs together. Second, the Second ID is not a Mountain division. The only unit that wears that is the 10th Infantry (Mountain) Division, at FT Drum. He's also wearing two combat badges, the Combat Infantry Badge and the Combat Action Badge. If you have a CIB, you don't wear the CAB, even if you are authorized both. Finally, the guy is a Private First Class, which means that either he has been busted a few times, or he hasn't been in long enough for multiple combat tours. This clown is an utter fraud.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Well, first of all, you'd never wear two airborne tabs together. Second, the Second ID is not a Mountain division. The only unit that wears that is the 10th Infantry (Mountain) Division, at FT Drum. He's also wearing two combat badges, the Combat Infantry Badge and the Combat Action Badge. If you have a CIB, you don't wear the CAB, even if you are authorized both. Finally, the guy is a Private First Class, which means that either he has been busted a few times, or he hasn't been in long enough for multiple combat tours. This clown is an utter fraud.
    Yes to all that, except he's not even a PFC, he's an E2 that has the stripe on sideways. You may not be able to see that level of detail on your phone, Ody, but yeah, he is not only a fake, but a stupid fake.
    Last edited by DumbAss Tanker; 04-07-2013 at 02:29 PM.

I particularly found his ranking being put on sideways funny
    Rest In Peace America

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Yes to all that, except he's not even a PFC, he's an E2 that has the stripe on sideways. You may not be able to see that level of detail on your phone, Ody, but yeah, he is not only a fake, but a stupid fake.
    I wish that I could blame it on the phone, rather than my aging eyes. At first glance, it looked like the side of a single stripe and rocker, and I didn't look too closely after that. Where did that photo come from, anyway?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I wish that I could blame it on the phone, rather than my aging eyes. At first glance, it looked like the side of a single stripe and rocker, and I didn't look too closely after that. Where did that photo come from, anyway?
    I don't know why people fake this shit, come on I was never in the Army but I could tell it was fake.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I got it off a police FB webpage. The guy who runs it was in the Military for 8 years so he has a special place in his heart for these posers. I'll ask for a source but I don't hold my breath for a reply considering the vast amount of stuff on that page.
    Rest In Peace America

If I am not mistaken, this was a staged picture by a soldier at JBLM. He collected a bunch of tabs and what not from his buddies. I don't agree that this was done, but it was done. Point being it isn't necessarily little Johnny Sonuvabitch trying to pose as a soldier. Either way, unsat.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger