Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I look at the arrests for the four country area every day. I have come to the conclusion that criminals are rarely handsome. Is that your experience in the prison?

I seriously wonder if being unattractive isn't part of the recipe for criminality.

Part of the reason Ted Bundy pulled off so many murders of women is because he was good-looking, and he would play to their sympathy by wearing a fake cast or something.

I don't know-when I was a delinquency worker, I had some nice-looking kids on my caseload, and some were pretty violent. But they were teenagers, with smooth skin, full heads of hair and none of the damage to come from their lifestyles.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Part of the reason Ted Bundy pulled off so many murders of women is because he was good-looking, and he would play to their sympathy by wearing a fake cast or something.

I don't know-when I was a delinquency worker, I had some nice-looking kids on my caseload, and some were pretty violent. But they were teenagers, with smooth skin, full heads of hair and none of the damage to come from their lifestyles.
    When those kids get older, some of them get ugggggly. They let themselves go because they don't care that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I look at the arrests for the four country area every day. I have come to the conclusion that criminals are rarely handsome. Is that your experience in the prison?

I seriously wonder if being unattractive isn't part of the recipe for criminality.
    2 things to consider. 1, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and 2, I'm not one who looks at inmates in a handsome/ugly sort of way, however, yes, most inmates are so ugly they can scare the bumps off a pickle.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.