Thread: Way back machine: Bill Clinton Excoriated by Christopher Hitchens

1. #1 Way back machine: Bill Clinton Excoriated by Christopher Hitchens 
    Yes, Hitchens is an atheist who has been horrific to Christians. But while I was looking for D'nesh Dsousa debates, I found this gem by Hitchens on just how awful Bill Clinton really was. It's worth a listen. Hitchens made his former liberal fellow travelers furious by pointing out the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYgAxH2Nadw

About the 2:18 minute mark:

There's nothing you can say that he would not do. I don't think there's anything you could put past Bill Clinton.

Q: Why do you think The Left or Liberals in America have not been more vocal in their critcism of Bill Clinton?
    A: A lot of people have given up their right to be critcal or ethical...so a lot of slack is cut for crooks or very unscrupulous people like Clinton.

That's nothing that none of us have been saying for years. And years. And years. Clinton is a scumbag that would do anything to advance his cause/agenda and The Left will never be critical of him for it.

Sound familiar? History does a way of repeating itself, no?
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Q: Why do you think The Left or Liberals in America have not been more vocal in their critcism of Bill Clinton?

Ask Vince Foster.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

I found Hitchens to be one of Maher's best regular guests-the audience would boo him when he walked on the stage.

I never got his beef with Mother Theresa, though.