1. #1 And the number 1 reason to hate Phil Mickelson and the Masters 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Start the morning off with a stupid DU hate post!!

Wed Apr 10, 2013, 11:57 PM
    wilt the stilt

And the number 1 reason to hate Phil Mickelson and the Masters

"I had a great time with one of the new members on Sunday," Mickelson said, "and (she) happens to be one of my favorite people to spend time with: fascinating, intelligent and I just think the world of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice."

Personally, I believe she belongs in jail

If there were classes given in "Teh Stupid", this would get an "A"!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Tiger will probably win this year, anyways. He's having a hell of a comeback.

Not that I really care about golf.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Tiger will probably win this year, anyways. He's having a hell of a comeback.

Not that I really care about golf.
    I'm not a golf fan either, but even I tune in late on a Sunday afternoon to see who's putting on the green jacket - mostly for my mother's sake; she was a big fan, and used to play golf with one of the old guys who hit out the first ball at Augusta. It was her #1 sporting event, as Westminster is mine. :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Personally, I believe she belongs in jail
    Racist!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Racist!
    LOL!

Seriously, how can anyone hate Condi and love Hillary? They have virtually the same stand on most issues. Condi has better clothes, though.

LOL!

Seriously, how can anyone hate Condi and love Hillary? They have virtually the same stand on most issues. Condi has better clothes, though.
    How...because she was a "sellout" and worked for a racist warmongering SOB named George Bush that's why.

C'mon...you know how your liberal friends are...if you're a person of color and/or a female and you don't vote and support Liberals...you're automatically branded a traitor.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Besides Condi's views on some issues. She is a great person .. It is normal for the libs to hate her. Just like they hate Sarah Palin ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

LOL!

Seriously, how can anyone hate Condi and love Hillary? They have virtually the same stand on most issues.
    I wouldn't say that at all, particularly on foreign relations and Second Amendment issues. Although it is hard to divine what exactly Hitlery stood for in foreign relations, since she didn't exactly ever take responsibility for anything she did as Secretary of State to set her apart from being a mere manager or functionary doing Obama's will and getting a political box checked.

LOL!

How could Democrats hate Hillary and love Obama, as they did during the primaries? The really did have the same stands on most issues (i.e., whatever benefited them was the issue), and neither of them had a record of accomplishment beyond getting elected to the senate due to factors that were ultimately trivial (skin color vs. marriage to a former president), while Condi was an accomplished academic whose writings on foreign policy were well thought out and logical (and not ghost-written by underpaid staffers). Condi also made her own way, without marrying someone who made it his job to keep her gainfully employed through cronyism. The people who love Hillary love her for being a leftist and ignore her lack of accomplishment. The people who hate Condi hate her for not being one and ignore her actual accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I wouldn't say that at all, particularly on foreign relations and Second Amendment issues. Although it is hard to divine what exactly Hitlery stood for in foreign relations, since she didn't exactly ever take responsibility for anything she did as Secretary of State to set her apart from being a mere manager or functionary doing Obama's will and getting a political box checked.
    Hillary's life has demonstrated how well she can ride the coattails of an ambitious man and parlay that into power, just as John Kerry has demonstrated how well he can woo rich women and use their wealth to buy his way into office. The difference is that when a man does it, he's a gigolo, and when a liberal woman does it, she's a feminist.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!