Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Democrat drove 90 mph with genitals hanging out the window 

Witnesses: Man drove 90 mph with genitals hanging out the window

KINGSPORT, TN (WJHL) -

Three women testified against former Mount Carmel Vice-Mayor William Blakely, graphically recounting times he exposed himself while driving. News Channel 11 had the only reporter in court for Thursday's preliminary hearing in Kingsport.

"I was scared that I was gonna wreck, he was gonna cause me to wreck," witness Deborah Sturgill said.

"It seems that every victim would tell the same story. But I knew all the victims did not know each other," Kingsport Police Detective Terry Christian said. >>>

"At over 90 miles per hour, he had his penis out [the window]... he was masturbating... and that's when it got really, really bad. I wouldn't look over any more, and I wrote his tag number down on my hand, which I believe he noticed, and he exited very quickly," Street said.

Detective Terry Christian says it's Street's writing down of the license tag number that served as a catalyst for William Blakely's charges.

"It went on for so long an nobody's addressed it," Christian said, referring to the dozens of phone calls the department has received over the course of three or four years - she said, related to Blakely's behavior. Ages of the alleged victims range from 16-65. >>>

Blakely is facing charges of indecent and reckless endangerment, and criminal attempt to commit aggravated assault with regards to the first two testimonies today. Charges for the case involving the third witness were dropped to reckless driving. Judge Toohey bound the two cases seen today over to a Sullivan County Grand Jury - scheduled for June 14.

Detective Christian tells News Channel 11 several more cases involving Blakely are getting ready to be presented to a grand jury.

NewsChannel11

The story makes no mention of party affiliation. But you and I both know what the headline would be if he were a republican. So lets just give credit where credit is due ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

He is a Dem, so he gets a pass .. They will elect him for senate here soon.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

How odd, you would think the wind drag would be too high to reach 90MPH.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    The story makes no mention of party affiliation. But you and I both know what the headline would be if he were a republican. So lets just give credit where credit is due ...
    Actually, it's much more likely that he's a Republican, at least in his voting at the polls.

Mayoral races in Tennessee are almost exclusively non-partisan. I can't think of the last time a party got involved in a mayoral race here, and there certainly is no party affiliation listed on the ballot in mayoral races. We don't declare parties in Tennessee.

This guy is in the far northeastern corner of Tennessee, which is almost exclusively Republican, and has been for a very long time, so much so that the northeastern counties considered separation from the state in the Civil War because they were Unionists.

So the greatest likelihood is that he was elected not with any party, but when he goes to the ballot box himself, he votes for Republicans.

Personally, I'm still trying to figure out how in the hell he contorted himself to somehow get his dick out the window of a moving car while he was driving it at any speed, much less 90 MPH.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

And I thought that the only place where balls reached 90 mph was in Major League Baseball.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post

Personally, I'm still trying to figure out how in the hell he contorted himself to somehow get his dick out the window of a moving car while he was driving it at any speed, much less 90 MPH.
    He's either the Man from Nantucket or he's a talented acrobat.

Fabulous Poster
    Actually, it's much more likely that he's a Republican, at least in his voting at the polls.

Mayoral races in Tennessee are almost exclusively non-partisan. I can't think of the last time a party got involved in a mayoral race here, and there certainly is no party affiliation listed on the ballot in mayoral races. We don't declare parties in Tennessee.

This guy is in the far northeastern corner of Tennessee, which is almost exclusively Republican, and has been for a very long time, so much so that the northeastern counties considered separation from the state in the Civil War because they were Unionists.

So the greatest likelihood is that he was elected not with any party, but when he goes to the ballot box himself, he votes for Republicans.

jeep with no doors?

The MSM does with politicians the same way they do with black people who commit crimes. If there is no mention of race, it is a give away that the person is black.... And if there is no mention of party affiliation, then it is a give away that the individual is a Democrat. Being such if the person was white or a republican, they would have it in big bold letters on the front page. I know this, you know this, and everyone else knows this....

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He's either the Man from Nantucket or he's a talented acrobat.
    Now that's funny.

As for his party affiliation, the town is 70% Republican so it's a good chance he's republican.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    The MSM does with politicians the same way they do with black people who commit crimes. If there is no mention of race, it is a give away that the person is black.... And if there is no mention of party affiliation, then it is a give away that the individual is a Democrat. Being such if the person was white or a republican, they would have it in big bold letters on the front page. I know this, you know this, and everyone else knows this....
    Of course. We all know that to be the case. The MSM's bias is undeniable.

But the thing is that they can't label the guy as a "Democrat" or as a "Republican" if he wasn't elected as such. The mayor of Nashville is pretty liberal, and I have little doubt that he pulls the donkey when he's in the voting booth, but he was not elected "Karl Dean - D;" he was just elected "Karl Dean."
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.