Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    The initial person of interest is being deported back to Saudi on Tuesday. At least that is what a source on Hannity tonight said.
    What, no amnesty? The administration finally finds a foreign national that it's willing to deport and it's a guy with possible intelligence on a terrorist act. Go figure. ..

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    What, no amnesty? The administration finally finds a foreign national that it's willing to deport and it's a guy with possible intelligence on a terrorist act. Go figure. ..

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.

He was here studying English. Maybe he recognized a fellow student from the language school at the marathon acting suspiciously and told the investigators as much. Then, he's a person of interest, but not a supsect, and was maybe under LE protection.

He agreed to the search of his apartment. At all points, the media reports from the LE officials involved stated that he was cooperating with the investigation.

I'm obviously just speculating, but there are possible reasons why it would appear that he was first being treated like a suspect prior to the FBI clearing him, which occurred after his apartment was searched and all.

They were saying that if a Saudi committs a crime here they get deported. No arrests, nothing. They have full ammunity. Someone please explain to me what is wrong with that picture? The liberals are still harping that Saudi is one of our biggest allies in the middle east. I call it BS ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    They were saying that if a Saudi committs a crime here they get deported. No arrests, nothing. They have full ammunity. Someone please explain to me what is wrong with that picture? The liberals are still harping that Saudi is one of our biggest allies in the middle east. I call it BS ..
    Luke ...

I googled FreeRepublic's take on the Boston bombings, and came upon a link to Michael Savage's recent radio interview with the former PLO member Walid Shoebat, (not his real name) ... who became a Christian.

I do not listen to Savage's program, but do know who he is. The youtube link to the entire program is 52 mins long. Am unable at the moment to listen to the whole thing, am half way through ... and am finding Shoebat's words very interesting.

Here is link for you and anyone else interested in hearing it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKmXHhOG9AM

I too, think there is far more to the Saudi National student being deported, than meets the eye. Especially in light of Obama's unscheduled meeting with a Saudi official or whatever it was, recently.
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 04-18-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Thank for the link, ABC. I don't have time to listen to it right now either. But will here later on.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Luke ...

I googled FreeRepublic's take on the Boston bombings, and came upon a link to Michael Savage's recent radio interview with the former PLO member Walid Shoebat, (not his real name) ... who became a Christian.

I do not listen to Savage's program, but do know who he is. The youtube link to the entire program is 52 mins long. Am unable at the moment to listen to the whole thing, am half way through ... and am finding Shoebat's words very interesting.

Here is link for you and anyone else interested in hearing it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKmXHhOG9AM

I too, think there is far more to the Saudi National student being deported, than meets the eye. Especially in light of Obama's unscheduled meeting with a Saudi official or whatever it was, recently.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...eda-Terrorists
    http://shoebat.com/2013/04/17/innoce...da-terrorists/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Oops! Sorry Rock, didn't see it.

Am busy getting ready to go out to lunch, and just checked into the Breaking News thread, nothing else as yet. Will check out yours when I get back.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    This is why the rest of us in the military refer to military intelligence as an oxymoron.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Military Intelligence is an oxymoron. That's why I prefer my job title. And I believe I said that I think this is, if anything, a single person or small group not directly affiliated with an organization but influenced by one. And I know I can data mine open source, but I be a little busy these days. Funeral detail until 2 July. Never fun.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He was here studying English. Maybe he recognized a fellow student from the language school at the marathon acting suspiciously and told the investigators as much. Then, he's a person of interest, but not a supsect, and was maybe under LE protection.

He agreed to the search of his apartment. At all points, the media reports from the LE officials involved stated that he was cooperating with the investigation.

I'm obviously just speculating, but there are possible reasons why it would appear that he was first being treated like a suspect prior to the FBI clearing him, which occurred after his apartment was searched and all.
    That still doesn't add up. If he were a material witness (not the same as a person of interest), then why deport him? Deportation implies illegality, either in entry or while here. If he's done nothing illegal, and has pertinent information, you keep him here. If he has pertinent information and he's done something illegal, you detain him. Saying "Thanks for the help, don't let the door hit you on the way out" makes no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Military Intelligence is an oxymoron. That's why I prefer my job title. And I believe I said that I think this is, if anything, a single person or small group not directly affiliated with an organization but influenced by one. And I know I can data mine open source, but I be a little busy these days. Funeral detail until 2 July. Never fun.
    I'll take that over NOK notification or CAO.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I'll take that over NOK notification or CAO.
    Or delivering the eulogy for one of your own soldiers.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.