Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Okay, I'm going to ask the obvious question that no one will utter because of political correctness, were there any Amish buggies spotted in the area?
    No, but there was a peaceful muzzie who was taken into custody.

Quote Originally Posted by southernlady View Post
    Back in 1996, one did go off in "bumfuck" Georgia...however it WAS Atlanta, not an itty bitty stop in the road.
    What I meant to say was Oklahoma where Rock lives, no bombs going off there.

I don't give a shit who it was that did it, it will allow the govt to take a little more freedom away from us in the name of security.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Diane Fienstein stated that it was an act of terrorism. And the White House is also stating it is was an act of terrorism. Fox has had some good coverage on it so far. I was going to watch MSNBC, but I'm not in the mood to listen to those retards blame the Tea Party.

I believe John Kerry even said it was an act of terrorism. The person of interest is a Saudi National? Then, yes, it was an act of terrorism ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Sonnabend
    Folks, I just woke up and saw this. Our prayers are with you.

The thing I am shocked about here is that the Liberals officials were the first to state it was an act of terrorism. I don't know what to say. Usually they are trying everything they can to cover up whether it was or not. Then maybe they are thinking Bengazi here.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Diane Fienstein stated that it was an act of terrorism. And the White House is also stating it is was an act of terrorism. Fox has had some good coverage on it so far. I was going to watch MSNBC, but I'm not in the mood to listen to those retards blame the Tea Party.

I believe John Kerry even said it was an act of terrorism. The person of interest is a Saudi National? Then, yes, it was an act of terrorism ..
    Yes, and TSA will continue to grope toddlers and nuns, just to make sure that we are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    The thing I am shocked about here is that the Liberals officials were the first to state it was an act of terrorism. I don't know what to say. Usually they are trying everything they can to cover up whether it was or not. Then maybe they are thinking Bengazi here.
    They'll say it until they know that it's a jihadi, at which point it will become an act of leisure activity violence (it's not a workplace, after all).
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Obama will soon designate the street as a workplace.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

If it was indeed a Saudi national responsible, sort of throws a monkey wrench in the "let's open the borders" nonsense.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    They'll say it until they know that it's a jihadi, at which point it will become an act of leisure activity violence (it's not a workplace, after all).
    Didn't you all love Obama's speech, where he wouldn't say "terrorist" but vowed we'd make them pay. I'm sure jihadists all over the world are trembling in fear.

BTW, how about that protector of us all, Janet Nepolitano? Her Dept of Homeland Security is really taking care of us. I'll at least give NYC credit for checking garbage cans, in fact removing them during big events.

Since we must be nice to everyone except those "right wing extremists/teabaggers", our enemies seem to get a free pass.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"