Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Barack Obama Let It Happen On Purpose.

There. Let's see how the DUmmies like that notion. It happened on his watch.

Turnabout, after all, is indeed fair play.

I'm not buying that there was "no chatter" on this. Not in the least. Particularly when every news punk in the nation was talking about how this is the week most historically associated with terrorism inside the United States within minutes of the blasts.

Time for a taste of your own medicine, Leftist fucktards. Your "savior and messiah" let this happen. YOURS. You claimed him, and now you fucking own him, the incompetent shitstick that he is. Enjoy it, morons. We all know that you're looking at this, so get a goooooood look: you idiotic motherfuckers have, once again, the blood of killed and maimed Americans on your hands because you're too Goddamned stupid and especially too Goddamned emotional to deal with reality instead of the Quixotic Cosmic Sameness that you are so fucking hell-bent on imposing upon everyone else.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Barack Obama Let It Happen On Purpose.

There. Let's see how the DUmmies like that notion. It happened on his watch.

Turnabout, after all, is indeed fair play.

I'm not buying that there was "no chatter" on this. Not in the least. Particularly when every news punk in the nation was talking about how this is the week most historically associated with terrorism inside the United States within minutes of the blasts.

Time for a taste of your own medicine, Leftist fucktards. Your "savior and messiah" let this happen. YOURS. You claimed him, and now you fucking own him, the incompetent shitstick that he is. Enjoy it, morons. We all know that you're looking at this, so get a goooooood look: you idiotic motherfuckers have, once again, the blood of killed and maimed Americans on your hands because you're too Goddamned stupid and especially too Goddamned emotional to deal with reality instead of the Quixotic Cosmic Sameness that you are so fucking hell-bent on imposing upon everyone else.
    The DUmmies finally got their wish. After all the moaning and bitching about how they wished WISHED that 9/11 had happened while Clinton was still in office they've been handed the 2013 Boston Massacre.

I wait anxiously for them to dazzle me with the brilliant way they'll handle the situation better than W handled 9/11.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The DUmmies finally got their wish. After all the moaning and bitching about how they wished WISHED that 9/11 had happened while Clinton was still in office they've been handed the 2013 Boston Massacre.

I wait anxiously for them to dazzle me with the brilliant way they'll handle the situation better than W handled 9/11.
    Late last night they were all going on about O's new team---even worse than the previous "team". I'm sure our enemies are cowering in fear of the mighty John Kerry. Obama they just laugh at for all his pandering to them.

I'm sure the perpetrators of Benghazi are still fearful. Wait, nothing has been said abot it lately by the Obama administration, just swept it under the rug.

God alone can help this country if the Republicans lose the house in 2014. Can't even imagine how bad it will get if Obama has no effective opposition.
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 04-16-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I've been watching coverage since yesterday, switching between 4 different networks-CNN, FSN, NBC and MSNBC (only Rachel Maddow, and only about 20 minutes).

FSN is the only one that is still reporting that the Saudi is "in custody". If any of I the others reported that at some point, they have backed away from it this morning, at least as of 7:55 or so, when I left the house.

I am totally reserving judgement for now. There are things about it that seem like the kind muslim terrorists do (the one-two punch, ensuring a place in which there will be media present) and things that domestic terrorists do (it's April, no one has claimed responsibility for it yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    That's what I think. You don't find these bombs going off in bumfluck Georgia.
    Yeah, we just blow up our old appliances down here. Hint, we have our own.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I've been watching coverage since yesterday, switching between 4 different networks-CNN, FSN, NBC and MSNBC (only Rachel Maddow, and only about 20 minutes).

FSN is the only one that is still reporting that the Saudi is "in custody". If any of I the others reported that at some point, they have backed away from it this morning, at least as of 7:55 or so, when I left the house.

I am totally reserving judgement for now. There are things about it that seem like the kind muslim terrorists do (the one-two punch, ensuring a place in which there will be media present) and things that domestic terrorists do (it's April, no one has claimed responsibility for it yet).
    I'm sure they are treating him well, his cell will look like the inside of a mosque with prayer rugs, holy books and a foot washing sink. They will have special Halal meals flown in from Saudi blessed by the Imams as well.
    I'm surprised Obama doesn't just keep him in the Lincoln bedroom under secret service care.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm surprised Obama doesn't just keep him in the Lincoln bedroom under secret service care.
    Really? Does it have to be this poisonous all the time?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Chris Matthews said last night that was the work of the Far Right. Typical talk from someone who doesn't know how to tie his own shoes.

Fox said that the reason Obama didn't say terrorist is because he didn't want to jump the gun. But we all know he won't say it either way. That is o.k. His WH staff is already saying it is a terrorist act....And Crazy Joe actually called it a bombing. I bet he got reprimanded from Da Fuhrer over that one.

Everything else is right though. Not one person on the MSM is saying the person of interest is a Saudi nationalist. All they are saying is that he is an individual who is here on a student visa. They are too busy trying to pin this all on the right. Once they do realize that it was a islamic fanatic, they will shove it under the rug and not say another word about it...

It is funny how Chris Matthews tried to say that this stuff always happens from the far right. The last time something happen from the far right was with Oklahoma City; and that was mostly planned from people on the left with Eric Holder supplying the material to carry it out! Since then, every act like this has been done by some stupid liberal ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

UPDATED numbers from Boston Marathon: 176 injured, 17 in critical condition, 3 dead
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    UPDATED numbers from Boston Marathon: 176 injured, 17 in critical condition, 3 dead
    I saw that picture of that guy in a wheelchair with his legs blown off, I can't get that image out of my head. :(
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly