Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    The explosives were put in pressure cookers before they were put in the trashcans.

Now for my fellow military folks...YPOC (yellow palm oil container) and pressure cooker IED's are used primarily where?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Really? Does it have to be this poisonous all the time?
    Ask the DUmmies.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Ask the DUmmies.
    Why? They're at least as bad.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

It's been almost 24 hours and no word of any group taking responsibility. Gives me the impression that this was the act of an individual not affiliated with a terrorist organization.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Why? They're at least as bad.
    At least??? Are you having reading problems??? Those POS are drooling for this to be a domestic
    RW/Tea Party sponsered attack. Click on some links in the B/W forum Linda.

I and I'd say nearly 100% of us don't give a shit what "Party" or religion this person is. We
    just want them caught and if I had my way, shot. The Left is making this a politics event
    and the DUmmies are a prime example.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    At least??? Are you having reading problems??? Those POS are drooling for this to be a domestic
    RW/Tea Party sponsered attack. Click on some links in the B/W forum Linda.

I and I'd say nearly 100% of us don't give a shit what "Party" or religion this person is. We
    just want them caught and if I had my way, shot. The Left is making this a politics event
    and the DUmmies are a prime example.
    Hell she probably agrees with what the DUmmeis are saying and until reality sat in...was hoping it was FINALLY a TEA Party "extremist" that did this...so she and the rest of the Libtards could be right for once.
    Last edited by txradioguy; 04-16-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post

It is funny how Chris Matthews tried to say that this stuff always happens from the far right. The last time something happen from the far right was with Oklahoma City; and that was mostly planned from people on the left with Eric Holder supplying the material to carry it out! Since then, every act like this has been done by some stupid liberal ...
    Tim McVeigh wasn't far right. He was a Democrat. Eric Rudolph is the closest you're going to get to far right terrorism in this country.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    It's been almost 24 hours and no word of any group taking responsibility. Gives me the impression that this was the act of an individual not affiliated with a terrorist organization.
    Generally speaking, al Qaeda doesn't claim responsibility for their attacks. Their splinter groups often do, but al Qaeda itself generally doesn't.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Generally speaking, al Qaeda doesn't claim responsibility for their attacks. Their splinter groups often do, but al Qaeda itself generally doesn't.
    Well aware. I watched the news all day yesterday and I cannot come up with even an opinion on who did it. And this is my job. Damn NIPR.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Fox News reporting the Saudi has been cleared.

Power Point Ranger