Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Power CUer
    Both sides do it. It's "automatically" a right wing nut, or it's "automatically" a Muslim. It's not helpful.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I think the left does this stuff on purpose with the intention of trying to destroy the right.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I think the left does this stuff on purpose with the intention of trying to destroy the right.
    They are creating the mindset...quite effectively I might add...that everything bad that happens in this country is the fault of Republicans/Conservatives/Christians.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    They are creating the mindset...quite effectively I might add...that everything bad that happens in this country is the fault of Republicans/Conservatives/Christians.
    But when you look at who is doing it, you will find that it is always people from the left ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Both sides do it. It's "automatically" a right wing nut, or it's "automatically" a Muslim. It's not helpful.
    Linda, need I enumerate all of the incidents where your ilk blamed something on the right when in fact it was a left wing nut job who was the perp? As for blaming Muslims, is not this kind of thing their M.O.? And thirdly, can you name me the last act of terrorism that was done in the name of conservatism? I'll wait.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I am as right as they come but I don't guess either way, all I am saying is that you will know who did it by how little or how much the MSM will report on.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Linda, need I enumerate all of the incidents where your ilk blamed something on the right when in fact it was a left wing nut job who was the perp? As for blaming Muslims, is not this kind of thing their M.O.? And thirdly, can you name me the last act of terrorism that was done in the name of conservatism? I'll wait.
    Go right ahead. Oklahoma City was a Muslim, until it wasn't. Atlanta was a Muslim until it was a security guard until it turned out to be someone who was acting out against abortion. If you think this helps the public debate, go for it. I personally don't believe it does on either side, but it seems to be important to you.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Go right ahead. Oklahoma City was a Muslim, until it wasn't. Atlanta was a Muslim until it was a security guard until it turned out to be someone who was acting out against abortion. If you think this helps the public debate, go for it. I personally don't believe it does on either side, but it seems to be important to you.
    I didn't know the OKC bombing was done for conservatism.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I didn't know the OKC bombing was done for conservatism.
    No, for the looney militia types. Not "conservatism" per se, but he probably didn't vote for Clinton.

Power CUer
    The point is that some people are very entertained by fulfilling their own stereotypes with their theories of "whodunit" - and it's probably a better idea to wait for real information.