Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Sorry...if it was a Saudi or Muslim, it would be a headline already. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Man, Atman is a DUmb POS...

Tue Apr 16, 2013, 08:18 AM
    Atman

Sorry...if it was a Saudi or Muslim, it would be a headline already.

They were finding Saudi passports in the streets of NY before the dust settled.

Another thing wrong with this; after 9-11, the evil terrorists just blow up a couple trash cans? It doesn't smell right.

It smells like tea.

Just a stupid moran. And dipshit probably really believes this.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Sonnabend
    The bombs were in metal containers, moron. Not trash cans.

Mind you, seeing as thats where your brain lives, garbage cans come to mind because the few brain cells you do have are homesick.

I guess TexasToast missed this little headline:

FBI grills Saudi man in Boston bombings

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...LDdAH44vMFOEXM

Atman...go die in a fire.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Let's see. It was done in a place where flags from around the world were raised and they made sure it was something that would end up on tv for the world to watch in terror. Sounds like a radical Islamic attack to me. Not that this makes all or most Muslims bad, but it looks that way to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Not that this makes all or most Muslims bad, but it looks that way to me.
    A liberal can never commit to a single fucking thing without a disclaimer, when their is a flood do you have to add that 'of course this doesn't make all water bad'?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

There is not enough information out there for me to have an opinion as to the perps and their motive.

I will say this-Boston cops, fire, hospitals, etc., handled this very well. We have an upcoming marathon in Detroit, plus the Komen 3 day, and it's Tiger season and possibly NHL playoffs (The Red Wings are not having a great season). I'm not sure we're up to that type of security and response. Detroit Receiving Hospital is, but the cops aren't and the fire department has some great firefighters, but poor management and equipment.

As I am sure Detroit is reviewing what they can do in light of this attack in Boston. I know, a lot of you are thinking "Why attack Detroit, it already looks like it's been bombed". Downtown, where the stadiums are located and all the big events occur, doesn't look like that. It may be a Potemkin Village, but it is one that fills up with people fast for Tiger games, marathons, and the upcoming Budweiser Hoe Down.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    There is not enough information out there for me to have an opinion as to the perps and their motive.

I will say this-Boston cops, fire, hospitals, etc., handled this very well. We have an upcoming marathon in Detroit, plus the Komen 3 day, and it's Tiger season and possibly NHL playoffs (The Red Wings are not having a great season). I'm not sure we're up to that type of security and response. Detroit Receiving Hospital is, but the cops aren't and the fire department has some great firefighters, but poor management and equipment.

As I am sure Detroit is reviewing what they can do in light of this attack in Boston. I know, a lot of you are thinking "Why attack Detroit, it already looks like it's been bombed". Downtown, where the stadiums are located and all the big events occur, doesn't look like that. It may be a Potemkin Village, but it is one that fills up with people fast for Tiger games, marathons, and the upcoming Budweiser Hoe Down.
    Which reminds me. The Sawx played at 11am yesterday. There was a greater chance of damage being done there but no bombs were placed there. But I can think of a reason as to why the bombs were set to detonate or were detonated when they were. Could be the perps wanted to wait until the more elite runners, the Kenyans/Ethiopians/etc were already finished as to not injure them. This actually seems plausible.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A liberal can never commit to a single fucking thing without a disclaimer, when their is a flood do you have to add that 'of course this doesn't make all water bad'?
    Perhaps if conservatives did more disclaimers instead of acting like they're broadbrushing, they wouldn't be called racists and then cry because they called that. Just sayin.

Did anybody realize April 15th is Israel's independence day? This is sooo a radical Islamic terrorist.

on edit: Annoying Liberal Disclaimer: I am not calling all conservatives racist. I am only saying that some of the say certain things to stir the pot and then complain when somebody misunderstands. I've actually seen a liberal do it too. It's quite annoying. I like knowing where somebody actually stands.
    Last edited by Lanie; 04-16-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Do any of those retards over at the DUmp have a brain in their skulls?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Do any of those retards over at the DUmp have a brain in their skulls?

Yes, but the ones that do are crazy.