Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Perhaps if conservatives did more disclaimers instead of acting like they're broadbrushing,
    Oh you mean like when a right wing extremist goes off the rails and the left says that that person is indicative of the entire conservative movement? Or that Republicans want dirty air and water? Or that all conservatives are racist? Shall I continue or is the point mane?As for Muslims, they are either all terrorists or are complicit with terrorism because you rarely if ever hear any of them denounce it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I got to thinking about how 9/11 improved Bush's favorable ratings. Did pretty well, too.

Meanwhile, obama's favorables are in the tank. His old friend, Bill Ayers, loved to blow things up. So I thought......hmmmmmm

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Perhaps if conservatives did more disclaimers instead of acting like they're broadbrushing, they wouldn't be called racists and then cry because they called that. Just sayin.
    Talk about projection!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.