Thread: Envelope tests positive for ricin at Washington mail facility

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Envelope tests positive for ricin at Washington mail facility 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By Mike Brooks and Dana Bash, CNN
    updated 6:30 PM EDT, Tue April 16, 2013

Washington (CNN) -- An envelope that tested positive for the deadly poison ricin was intercepted Tuesday afternoon at the U.S. Capitol's off-site mail facility in Washington, congressional and law enforcement sources tell CNN.

After the envelope tested positive in a first routine test, it was retested two more times, each time coming up positive, the law enforcement source said. The package was then sent to a Maryland lab for further testing.

The envelope was addressed to a U.S. senator, though the sources would not say which one.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

I'm sure it was a gun-toting , right-wing extremist teabagger anarchist who hates Black people and wants to live in Somalia.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

The envelope was addressed to a U.S. senator, though the sources would not say which one.

Sen. Roger Wicker(R) Mississippi And the blame for this will be put on leftist extremism by the MSM in 5...4...3...2...1...0...-1...-2...-3...-4...
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

I wonder if it's connected to the Boston bombing-it kind of makes me think of the anthrax attacks after 9-11, which involved sending infected letters in the mail. Not that those two were necessarily connected, but they did seem more than coincidental.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    I'm sure it was a gun-toting , right-wing extremist teabagger anarchist who hates Black people and wants to live in Somalia.

My thoughs also.. Seriously, I think it was some occupy 27 year old liberal retard who still lives in his parents basement ...

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I wonder if it's connected to the Boston bombing-it kind of makes me think of the anthrax attacks after 9-11, which involved sending infected letters in the mail. Not that those two were necessarily connected, but they did seem more than coincidental.

I don't think it was. The Senator is was addressed to was Mississippi Senator Roger Whicker. He is a Republican. So there is no way that anoter Republican did this. Things like this are usually carried out by liberals.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Sen. Roger Wicker(R) Mississippi And the blame for this will be put on leftist extremism by the MSM in 5...4...3...2...1...0...-1...-2...-3...-4...
    And now Richard Shelby as well, in addition to the one sent to Obama.

I'm kinda thinking Luke may be onto something here. This may well be an Occuturd.

And now Jeff Flake as well.

Anyone besides me sensing a pattern here?

My guess this is an immigration issue but alas no one is going to blame Mexicans right off.

Edit: Just saw the other thread and the pattern may be the gun control bill. Doesn't exactly do much for the cause of those who support the 2nd Amendment.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    And now Jeff Flake as well.

Anyone besides me sensing a pattern here?
    Yup definite pattern...despite the administration and Big Sis saying they aren't related.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

10. #10 Officials: Arrest made in ricin scare 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!