Hybrid View

1. #1 Barney Frank: 'No Tax Cut Would Have Helped Us Deal With This' 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Barney Frank: Dipshit

8:56 AM, Apr 16, 2013 By DANIEL HALPER

"We are talking about recovery here all morning, as this city, as this state tries to bounce back from this," the CNN host said to Frank, a former congressman from that state. "And someone brought up an interesting point that, in some ways, the recovery is based on the response. The response yesterday was so remarkable. They stopped the marathon mid-point and calmly moved some 5,000 people from the racecourse. There were moments of chaos right there, but they were able to clear the scene fairly well. What are your impressions of the response in Boston so far?"

"I'm glad you raised that, because it gives me a chance to make a point I've felt strongly about," said Frank. "In this terrible situation, let's be very grateful that we had a well-funded, functioning government. It is very fashionable in America, and has been for some time to criticize government, belittle public employees, talk about their pensions, talk about what people think ... of [their] health care. Here we saw government in two ways perform very well. ... I never was as a member of Congress one of the cheerleaders for less government, lower taxes. No tax cut would have helped us deal with this or will help us recover. This is very expensive."

May the FORCE be with you!

It's as refreshing as a backed up toilet to hear from Bawney, I'm gwad he's gwateful.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I wish someone would punch him in the face ... I loathe that, whatever he is; he/she/it/Pat?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....