Thread: Police Officer Shot And Killed At M.I.T.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    EOD just detonated a pipe bomb near Commonwealth Avenue.

EOD has found a suspcious package underneath the roadway at Charles Gate
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Chechnyans were responsible for that hostage taking at that Opera House and the bombing of that school that killed all those kids.
    Teabaggers, obviously.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Update on where the pipe bomb was detonated:

Kenmore Square area (Charles Gate and Comm Ave, near MIT bridge).
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Sounds like these two were spreading pipe bombs last night like Halloween candy.

Just heard on the scanner they've found another device at Charles gate. They are shutting it down to detonate the device.

BREAKING: AP: Surviving Boston bomb suspect identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass. -SS
    Hey thats a TP if i ever saw one lol I hear crickets chirping in DU land lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Teabaggers, obviously.
    I was thinking more like Aryan Nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Hey thats a TP if i ever saw one lol I hear crickets chirping in DU land lol
    NOT going to be a good day for the professional left. LOL!

UPDATE (7:06 AM EDT): Name given by Associated Press listed among recipients of a $2,500 scholarship for "seniors at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School and others pursuing higher education."

NOT going to be a good day for the professional left. LOL!
    The MSM will try to bury it like they tried to bury the DC snipers were muslims. I had to find that out from Ann Coulter. I am sure there was some small article about it in the MSM but it was blared out to the masses like if they were white Teabaggers.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    The MSM will try to bury it like they tried to bury the DC snipers were muslims. I had to find that out from Ann Coulter. I am sure there was some small article about it in the MSM but it was blared out to the masses like if they were white Teabaggers.

The media will do their best to shift focus away from the fact that these are yet more Muslim terrorists come to kill unbelievers as soon as they can.

Next they'll start trying to draw sympathy for these "two young boys" about to face uncertain futures as they are shipped to Gitmo.

Expect the MSM to talk about "due process" "rights" and all that other nonsense they want to give to terrorist thugs.

And the rest of us that called this from the beginning will be told to "take it slow" so as not to make a "rush to judgement".