Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If they catch him alive, I support his receiving the same Constitutional protections that Timothy McVeigh received, which means a trial in federal court with lawyers, a judge and a jury, and the appropriate sentence after conviction.

That's if he's an American citizen, if he's a Russian national he'll end up in Cuba with the rest of the terrorists.

From the deadly duo's sister:

"I’m sorry for all the people who are hurt and for all the people who lost their lives," she said.

The sister said she has not seen or spoken with her brothers in years, NorthJersey.com reported. Her husband said he had never met his wife’s family, who he said had been unhappy with their marriage because he is not a Muslim.

If anyone had any doubt......

http://hoboken.patch.com/articles/si...l-who-are-hurt

PHOTO: Longfellow Bridge into Boston. "Beantown" a "ghost town." ABC News/Antonio Regalado

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Chechen President blames AMERICA for Boston bomb suspects' acts of evil because of 'immoral upbringing'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Qvs1mEwN

UPDATE (3:26 PM EDT): UMass Dartmouth: "All student [sic] should evacuate campus immediately."

UPDATE (3:29 PM EDT): Cable nets have said both brothers identified as Chechens but may have had different country of origin.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

BREAKING NEWS: Police were still focusing on a small section of Boston in their hunt for the second Boston Marathon bomber continued following a chaotic night of mayhem night that saw a police officer and one of the suspects killed.

An earlier lookout bulletin to a green Honda Civic, which stoked fears police believed the suspect had slipped their net, was canceled, putting the spotlight back on the city's Watertown section, where Black Hawk helicopters were patrolling the sky and police were going door-to-door hunting for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Police say he and his older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, placed the bombs that killed three and injured 176 at Monday's race.

Police say the sibling suspects were Chechen brothers, Muslims from Dagestan, a province in Russia that borders Chechnya. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass., is believed to be armed and extremely dangerous, and authorities were telling people in much of Boston to remain indoors.

"We have several other new leads that have just developed with the past few minutes," said Massachusetts State Police Police Superintendent Timothy Alben, speaking at a news conference early Friday afternoon. He said police had covered "60 to 70 percent" of the perimeter, inside which they believe Tsarnaev is hiding.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19...mbing-suspect/

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    But I am talking in regards to if they were in contact with anyone else, where they learned how to make the explosives, etc.
    UPDATE (1:15 PM EDT): Deceased older brother Tamerlan reportedly spent six months in Russia last year.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ssive-Shootout

Earlier today:

PHOTO: Kenmore Square in Boston virtually empty. (Andrew Golden via NBC News)

Wild Brooklyn melee erupts as NYPD arrests Muslim teen for allegedly taunting Jewish subway rider

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2QuwKlYDy

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Wild Brooklyn melee erupts as NYPD arrests Muslim teen for allegedly taunting Jewish subway rider

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2QuwKlYDy
    Ah ha, more train related violence!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Ah ha, more train related violence!
    We need stricter laws on train riding, background checks, permits, etc.