Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Its turning out that they are brothers from Chechnya and you know what that means lol YUP they are muslims. I hope the dish of crow the left will eat will be tasty.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The media will do their best to shift focus away from the fact that these are yet more Muslim terrorists come to kill unbelievers as soon as they can.

Next they'll start trying to draw sympathy for these "two young boys" about to face uncertain futures as they are shipped to Gitmo.

Expect the MSM to talk about "due process" "rights" and all that other nonsense they want to give to terrorist thugs.

And the rest of us that called this from the beginning will be told to "take it slow" so as not to make a "rush to judgement".

I really can't say what I want to say at the moment, but I think all muslim non residents should be booted forthwith.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

UPDATE (7:06 AM EDT): Name given by Associated Press listed among recipients of a $2,500 scholarship for "seniors at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School and others pursuing higher education."
    Link.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

PHOTO: Watertown resident Shawna England tweets this amazing view from her house:

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Sonnabend
    Chechnyans were responsible for that hostage taking at that Opera House and the bombing of that school that killed all those kids.
    Beslan.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ssive-Shootout

I'm getting all of my info...if I don't say it's from the BPD scanner from Brietbart.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

UPDATE: Cambridge area police are clearing is street of suspect's apartment. "Dangerous scene."

Police are moving on the apartment now

Power CUer
    PHOTO: Watertown resident Shawna England tweets this amazing view from her house:
    Maybe she had better stay away from the windows!
    Such astonishing moment by moment news this morning; a city the size of Boston on complete lockdown....
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

UPDATE (7:48 AM EDT): Eyewitness says now-dead suspect charged at police, was tackled in overnight gunfight. May have been attempting a suicide bombing, per CNN report of explosives on his person.