Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Its turning out that they are brothers from Chechnya and you know what that means lol YUP they are muslims. I hope the dish of crow the left will eat will be tasty.
    Oh, good, glad you're not too disappointed about the "dark skin". Seriously, though - this is incredibly dramatic, and at my company today I think the engineers will be focusing on the big data analytics aspects of this case. It's a new world out there....
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

MSNBC: Older (dead) brother is 26. Came to US in 2007

The brothers came with their family into the US in either 2002 or 2003.

Well there's the angle the media will play...it's Bush's fault.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

UPDATE (8:02 AM EDT): MA Gov. Deval Patrick addressing reporters. Says instructions to stay indoors extend to all of Boston.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Oh, good, glad you're not too disappointed about the "dark skin". Seriously, though - this is incredibly dramatic, and at my company today I think the engineers will be focusing on the big data analytics aspects of this case. It's a new world out there....
    They don't look like gingers to me but I NEVER speculated one way or the other on who did this, my main beef was THE constant BLAME put on WHITE people who were Conservative TP's and how the media went along with them.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    They don't look like gingers to me but I NEVER speculated one way or the other on who did this, my main beef was THE constant BLAME put on WHITE people who were Conservative TP's and how the media went along with them.
    Fair enough, and we'll agree that *I* never speculated either, but waited for real information.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Fair enough, and we'll agree that *I* never speculated either, but waited for real information.
    Fair enough.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19...on-mit-campus/

They two terrorists shooting up MIT are Mike Mulugeta a chemist in his native Ethiopia currently working for that country's airline and Sunil Tripathi a student at Brown University who went missing a couple months ago but not before he left an explosive device behind in his dorm room.

These are also the ones the FBI has said are responsible for the bombing monday at the finish line of the Boston marathon.
    This turns out to be wrong. These news outlets are so quick to get the breaking story that they don't even wait to confirm if what they're getting is accurate and on the same note, whoever is giving them this info needs to be flogged as well.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Shooting going on right now. This is nuts.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This turns out to be wrong. These news outlets are so quick to get the breaking story that they don't even wait to confirm if what they're getting is accurate and on the same note, whoever is giving them this info needs to be flogged as well.
    Yeah I saw that. Just with everything flowing in I hadn't had time to make the correction.

UPDATE (8:20 AM EDT): Scanner: suspect at large reportedly wearing "suicide vest."

Scanner chatter I'm listening to right now sounds like they've got a suspect in a black hoodie they are approaching. One office just said for everyone to take cover NOT concealment. Another officer just said to approach the suspect with caution.