Thread: It Is Hard To Believe That There Are Just Two Of Them. Has To Be A Cell In The Area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 It Is Hard To Believe That There Are Just Two Of Them. Has To Be A Cell In The Area. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    OMG!!!

Fri Apr 19, 2013, 07:16 AM
    TheMastersNemesis

It Is Hard To Believe That There Are Just Two Of Them. Has To Be A Cell In The Area.

These two bombers could not do all this mayhem alone. What else could be lurking in the country?
    What??? Burn the witch!!! Ban him!!! Delete the thread!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    OMG!!!

What??? Burn the witch!!! Ban him!!! Delete the thread!!!!!
    Gotta love the armchair tacticians at DU.

One of the tactical advantages of al Qaeda's decentralization is that a single person or a small group, in this case a pair, can create tremendous mayhem without being overtly affiliated with al Qaeda. Nidal Hasan didn't have to go to Afghanistan or Chechnya to train as a jihadi, he just had to be encouraged and radicalized. The Times Square bomber didn't have extensive ties to any terror group beyond online communications. These are the toughest kinds of insurgents/terrorists to fight, because you can't identify them without running afoul of all sorts of constitutional issues. The things that we'd normally flag, such as anti-American pronouncements or activities, violent rhetoric or support for radical groups are so common on college campuses that you'd have a hard time telling a hardened jihadi from a Feminist Womyn's Studies professor (hint: The jihadi's facial hair is better groomed, and he's less likely to have had sex with a woman).

We've got a long, hard war ahead of us.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

If it had been an entire cell we would have rolled them up. We've gotten good at finding cells.

One or two individuals on the other hand we're still not good at. Which is why the bad guys have gone to this strategy,

What we're seeing from the DUmp is the result of them getting all of their "expertise" from television shows.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

The things that we'd normally flag, such as anti-American pronouncements or activities, violent rhetoric or support for radical groups are so common on college campuses that you'd have a hard time telling a hardened jihadi from a Feminist Womyn's Studies professor (hint: The jihadi's facial hair is better groomed, and he's less likely to have had sex with a woman).

LOL. I'm pretty sure that men who become Womyn's Studies' profs are just in it to get laid. "Oh, he's not like other men, he's sensitive to our needs" is what the girls in his class say until one of them gets her turn to sleep with him and he asks her to make him breakfast in the morning.

Wanna add a little Alex Jones to the mad, mad mix?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    LOL. I'm pretty sure that men who become Womyn's Studies' profs are just in it to get laid. "Oh, he's not like other men, he's sensitive to our needs" is what the girls in his class say until one of them gets her turn to sleep with him and he asks her to make him breakfast in the morning.
    Who said that I was referring to a male Womyn's Studies prof?
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

We've got a long, hard war ahead of us.

And it's coming to a neighborhood near you...

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Wanna add a little Alex Jones to the mad, mad mix?

Alex Jones is a whack job who needs to be committed.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Alex Jones is a whack job who needs to be committed.
    He's not the only one:

I love the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    And it's coming to a neighborhood near you...
    It's already been to several of my neighborhoods. The problem is that our leaders don't seem to understand what they are dealing with.
    --Odysseus