Results 1 to 5 of 5

Hybrid View

  1. #1 The Boston bombers are brothes, foreign, and Islamic fanatics? 
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    So the Boston bombers are brothers, from Russia, and Islamic fanatics? F*CK YOU MSNBC and DUmp. Spin this one you douchebags. These two are terrorists! One is dead, the other soon will be!

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    So the Boston bombers are brothers, from Russia, and Islamic fanatics? F*CK YOU MSNBC and DUmp. Spin this one you douchebags. These two are terrorists! One is dead, the other soon will be!
    It's been a bad week for the left's narratives. First, the presumed KKK/white supremecist shooter in Texas turned out to be a disgruntled and corrupt politician seeking revenge against the DA who exposed him, the ricin mailer, who was presumed to be an anti-government protester, turned out to be a liberal Democrat who was obsessed with conspiracy theories about body part sales and now the bombers in Boston turned out to be jihadis, rather than Tea Party members.

    So, which side of the aisle do these groups tend to fall under? Corrupt career politician? Paranoid liberal? Jihadi? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that none of them are Tea Partiers.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    It's been a bad week for the left's narratives. First, the presumed KKK/white supremecist shooter in Texas turned out to be a disgruntled and corrupt politician seeking revenge against the DA who exposed him, the ricin mailer, who was presumed to be an anti-government protester, turned out to be a liberal Democrat who was obsessed with conspiracy theories about body part sales and now the bombers in Boston turned out to be jihadis, rather than Tea Party members.

    So, which side of the aisle do these groups tend to fall under? Corrupt career politician? Paranoid liberal? Jihadi? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that none of them are Tea Partiers.
    Exactly! Every time this happens the left is quick to blame the right and the tea party; but it always ends up being one of them or a crazy jihadis.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,595
    The uncle of the boys is being interviewed on CNN. Calls his nephews "losers". Says they "couldn't settle themselves" in the US. Says he hasn't talked to his brother or his nephews in a long time.

    http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/cvp...ive/cvpstream1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The uncle of the boys is being interviewed on CNN. Calls his nephews "losers". Says they "couldn't settle themselves" in the US. Says he hasn't talked to his brother or his nephews in a long time.

    http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/cvp...ive/cvpstream1
    I saw him on Fox. He sounded like he didn't like them all that much. Kept saying they cast shame on the family and the Chechens. He said he hasn't to any of them in a long time.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •