1. #1 Jim Rogers: The One Lie That Will Bring Down America 
    By TERRY WEISS, Contributing Writer, Money Morning

Despite the current stock market rally, legendary investor Jim Rogers say the U.S economy is poised for a major crash and is warning investors to protect themselves immediately.

In a riveting interview on Fox Business, Rogers warned Americans not to trust any of the positive economic news coming from world governments.

"I don't trust the data from any government, including the U.S., Rogers said. "We know that governments lie to us. Everybody's printing money, but it cannot go on. This is all artificial."

Rogers, who for years has been an outspoken critic of the Feds policies of "Quantitative Easing" says all the money printing is creating false hope that we are in the middle of some kind of super bull market.

But in reality, he says, "we're living in a fool's paradise."

"The Bank of Japan says it's going to print unlimited amounts of money... Then Mr. Bernanke said I'll match that... I'll print that money too. The Europeans are catching on. You've got money printing going on everywhere and that has never been good for anybody," Rogers said.

Read More>http://moneymorning.com/ob-article/j...a#.UWdqFe2trAI
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Like George Soros; Rogers made his fortune in shorting the global economies (Rogers and Soros worked together in the 70's. Only difference is that Rogers is a Conservative). He knows what he is talking about, in most cases, but this one I don't know what to think.

One thing about Rogers is that he is 'long' China. I lives there, and is investing in it like mad ...

Note: Rogers is where I learned about shorting. He is one of the greatest in history ... And, even though I loathe the man; Soros is also.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Jim Bakker says the same thing about the economy-but, if you donate money to him now, he will send you a whole bunch of powdered food to eat when the stores no longer have food to sell you. It's not a sale, it's a donation. If you donate enough money, you get unlimited access to his RV park in Branson, MO, where he is building his new empire.

I don't have enough money to worry about losing it.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Jim Bakker says the same thing about the economy-but, if you donate money to him now, he will send you a whole bunch of powdered food to eat when the stores no longer have food to sell you. It's not a sale, it's a donation. If you donate enough money, you get unlimited access to his RV park in Branson, MO, where he is building his new empire.

I don't have enough money to worry about losing it.

I've been hearing a lot of things about food insurance lately. It is like a rash all over conservative radio ... As well as some other food storage place, where you can buy food with a shelf life of up to 25 years or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I've been hearing a lot of things about food insurance lately. It is like a rash all over conservative radio ... As well as some other food storage place, where you can buy food with a shelf life of up to 25 years or something like that.

I personally can't believe anyone trusts Jim Bakker to run any kind of ministry, but
    Barnum was right. He's selling all kinds of prepper stuff, in exchange for donations to his ministry. He has an EMP-proof generator, powdered food, and all kinds of stuff like that.

He is totally unrepentant about his downfall in the 80s-it's all the government's fault, or unnamed people (Jerry Falwell).

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I personally can't believe anyone trusts Jim Bakker to run any kind of ministry, but
    Barnum was right. He's selling all kinds of prepper stuff, in exchange for donations to his ministry. He has an EMP-proof generator, powdered food, and all kinds of stuff like that.

He is totally unrepentant about his downfall in the 80s-it's all the government's fault, or unnamed people (Jerry Falwell).
    Bakker is a crook. He ripped off thousands of people to give his dog a mansion with a tv and air conditioning. I trust him about as much as I trust Benny Hinn, which is I don't trust him at all.

Bakker is a crook. He ripped off thousands of people to give his dog a mansion with a tv and air conditioning. I trust him about as much as I trust Benny Hinn, which is I don't trust him at all.

I don't either, but he is receiving some interesting support in evangelical circles-the rabbi who authored The Harbinger was on his show every day the week before Easter, teaching all of Bakker's followers how to celebrate passover. Bakker also claims that the AOG denomination is working with him again.

I note that his son, Emergent Church author and preacher Jaye Bakker, is smart enough to stay away.

Like George Soros; Rogers made his fortune in shorting the global economies (Rogers and Soros worked together in the 70's. Only difference is that Rogers is a Conservative). He knows what he is talking about, in most cases, but this one I don't know what to think.

One thing about Rogers is that he is 'long' China. I lives there, and is investing in it like mad ...

Note: Rogers is where I learned about shorting. He is one of the greatest in history ... And, even though I loathe the man; Soros is also.
    Then Rodgers is spreading panic to create the conditions which will make his investments pay off. Soros does the same.